Sign in to follow this  

HexDefense.jpg

Name of Game: Hex Defense

Game Version if known: Unsure

Name of Cheat: Unlimited Money, Unlimited lives

Steps:

This game is very easy to hack. Follow the default Game Guardian hacking routine (find value, spend money, fuzzy, smaller, repeat etc...) - except - with this game, you will need to pause the game to find the values - dont try and find the values while the game is running - you will die before you get there! lol! Also, it wont always be smaller, sometimes it goes smaller, larger, smaller - just depends on how fast you are and where you have your turrets placed.

Also, when doing the money, I noticed that I was left with 4 value addresses that had the same value amount as my money - so I saved each (naming them money 1, money 2 etc...) - then clicked the same icon, and changed the amount to 999999 each. Saved, then loaded, unpaused and BOOM....$$$$$ galore.

I then used the same for the lives - although, it is also a case of pause/unpause - let the enemies kill you one by one - you should be able to find the value at life number 8. I changed mine to 99.

I used to hack this with Game CIH, so I would lock the value of the lives to 99 - but with Game Guardian im not sure how to do this, so you will have to change the values of the lives every so often - but that is no drama!

Love this game! :D

post-774-0-83810000-1339664498_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.
      Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98
      That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
      Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
      And what do the colors mean?
      When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!
    • By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.
      Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98
      That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
      Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
      And what do the colors mean?
      When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!
    • By YeetMeister
      hello, i came up with a stupid idea i want to complete,

imagine you made a script but oh no, you lost the source or something, because the Script has Outdated Addresses.

this Script changes the Defined hex Values
      [[ 
      offsets = {
          "A76", --//offset:67//block:67-69//length:3//hex:41 37 36//edit:43 42 37
          "A79", --//offset:70//block:70-72//length:3//hex:41 37 39//edit:33 41 42
          "B66", --//offset:79//block:79-7B//length:3//hex:42 36 36//edit:31 38 41
          "C76", --//offset:82//block:82-84//length:3//hex:43 37 36//edit:32 31 33
      }
        ]]

menu 1 select the file
      menu 2 enter hex values(unchanged)
      menu 3 enter new Hex Values
      save Script done.

i dont know, it doesnt sound hard but i just dont know how to do it