Global-metadata protected

Servicesaga

Question

[Hello modders, i want to ask about Global-metadata.]

First, i see global-metadata in HxD, and i got the header is not AF 1B B1 FA, so i try to descrypt, and i got the header AF 1B B1 FA, i have read some article, and they say

image.thumb.png.24784cfa84b43d9217c6d44d9120df2d.png

if i find header like that, i can use metadata for dump il2cpp.
But, when i dump the metadata+il2cpp, i have some error like this   

image.thumb.png.908b0e5c6058d104be39f76ce5b0f91d.png

I think, i have clearing the problem, but i got error agin, anyone can tell me how to dump it? thanks

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Servicesaga said:

[Hello modders, i want to ask about Global-metadata.]

First, i see global-metadata in HxD, and i got the header is not AF 1B B1 FA, so i try to descrypt, and i got the header AF 1B B1 FA, i have read some article, and they say

image.thumb.png.24784cfa84b43d9217c6d44d9120df2d.png

if i find header like that, i can use metadata for dump il2cpp.
But, when i dump the metadata+il2cpp, i have some error like this   

image.thumb.png.908b0e5c6058d104be39f76ce5b0f91d.png

I think, i have clearing the problem, but i got error agin, anyone can tell me how to dump it? thanks

il2cpp dumper doesn't recognize it as a valid metadata file. To be honest, the header doesn't make much sense. Which game is that? I guess you manually edited the first 4 bytes?

The game I'm trying is Tenno "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.resurgegames.tenno&hl=id", and its Unity version is 2023.3. After searching through the forums, many users have complained about being unable to generate a dump from that Unity version because Il2CppDumper does not support it. Are there any other ways to generate a dump besides using Il2Cpp?

5 hours ago, Servicesaga said:

The game I'm trying is Tenno "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.resurgegames.tenno&hl=id", and its Unity version is 2023.3. After searching through the forums, many users have complained about being unable to generate a dump from that Unity version because Il2CppDumper does not support it. Are there any other ways to generate a dump besides using Il2Cpp?

Yeah it's encrypted. I can't help you with decrypting it. But when you play the game you can see the methods, fields structs...etc. So in the game the main things haven't changed that much. You just need to find a way to cheat the things you want without relying on that encrypted metadata.

But i think there are some tutorials on the internet that explain you how to decrypt a metadata. Maybe check the platinmods forum. What you can also try is dump a older version of the game where the files aren't encrypted and then search the names with GG.

Edited by nok1a