Timeskip and Speedhack being inconsistent in Pocket Mortys

Larchy

Question

I have been trying for days to get this to work. I have been told it works just fine on 64bit for someone else, then I got it to work a few times then it stopped. I have checked for green timers several times and there's none. I used the AutoSpeedHack finder and it did work but speedhack doesn't work. I downgraded to 32bit once and it didn't work either. I don't know what's happening. GG has worked on other games, 64bit also and zero issue, then it sometimes works on PM. It works without issue for other then for me it just doesn't work. I have been unable to find anything helpful to fix this issue.

I am on a rooted OnePlus 5.

4 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Larchy said:

I have been trying for days to get this to work. I have been told it works just fine on 64bit for someone else, then I got it to work a few times then it stopped. I have checked for green timers several times and there's none. I used the AutoSpeedHack finder and it did work but speedhack doesn't work. I downgraded to 32bit once and it didn't work either. I don't know what's happening. GG has worked on other games, 64bit also and zero issue, then it sometimes works on PM. It works without issue for other then for me it just doesn't work. I have been unable to find anything helpful to fix this issue.

I am on a rooted OnePlus 5.

You used autospeedhack finder and the speed increased? Just not the right speed? Or how you mean. What you want to speedup in pokcet mortys?

22 hours ago, nok1a said:

You used autospeedhack finder and the speed increased? Just not the right speed? Or how you mean. What you want to speedup in pokcet mortys?

I used the autospeedhack finder to find the speed value for the game. It does find a value and it does work, however the built in speedhack and the timeskip panel are super inconsistent. I'll be honest but GG's speedhacking is super clunky, Game Killer has a better UI (older versions, new versions are way too cluttered), I wanna use GG's timeskip. When I load into PM with GG, all the speedhack timers are red, zero are green however when I first rooted the phone, timeskips worked perfectly. I have a friend who also a rooted phone and his GG works perfectly with PM. I seem to be the only person with this issue.

11 hours ago, Larchy said:

I used the autospeedhack finder to find the speed value for the game. It does find a value and it does work, however the built in speedhack and the timeskip panel are super inconsistent. I'll be honest but GG's speedhacking is super clunky, Game Killer has a better UI (older versions, new versions are way too cluttered), I wanna use GG's timeskip. When I load into PM with GG, all the speedhack timers are red, zero are green however when I first rooted the phone, timeskips worked perfectly. I have a friend who also a rooted phone and his GG works perfectly with PM. I seem to be the only person with this issue.

Personally dunno how the GG speed works but maybe if you run GG and the game in a virtual space like F1VM or x8Sandbox? And your not on a emulator or anything running x86_64, x86 instead of ARM or ARM 64 bit ?

Edited by nok1a

5 hours ago, nok1a said:

Personally dunno how the GG speed works but maybe if you run GG and the game in a virtual space like F1VM or x8Sandbox? And your not on a emulator or anything running x86_64, x86 instead of ARM or ARM 64 bit ?

F1 is unreliable to work with GG, X8 is android 5 and PM only supports android 6+, I am using rooted hardware. It is a physical device with Magisk installed, I have granted SuperUser to GG and it works on every other app, even if the app is 64bit. PM no longer has any x86 architecture but does have 32bit.