I need help on making my Asphalt 8 5.2.0j Script

DaviMustang

Question

Hey,ive been making this script for some minutes and i need help making this since it doesnt work,and this is for asphalt 8 version 5.2.0j (modded with no force update),and this script was made to help players get cars that arent for sale,but game guardian do give erros while running them also this one thing here (gg.searchNumber(input[1;2;2;2;2;123],gg.TYPE_DWORD)

gg.getResults(100)

gg.editAll('123',gg.TYPE_DWORD) )

The "1" of 1;2;2;2;2;123 means the car id (in case its the starter car [dodge dart],and these "2" of 1;2;2;2;2;123  means the tunning level,and the "123" of the 1;2;2;2;2;123 means the car that player wants to obtain,also i need help to edit and make the results that only have number "1" be edited to "123".

modmenu.lua

2 answers to this question

[ @DaviMustang ]
---
The problem is on "input". There's no variable / function named "input". As you know:

input[1]

Means you're getting the first result of an dictionary, where "input" must have been declared as dictionary variable:

input = {1,2,3,4,5}
gg.alert(tostring(input[1]))

---
I've seen that you're using ";" which means it will be treated as grouped search. Probably you're looking something this:

gg.searchNumber(1;2;2;2;2;123, gg.TYPE_DWORD)

---
So then what is "input"?