Games runs on x84 or 64 ?

Mohamedbk649

Question

Hello, i have a small problem and i want to share, if someone can help me with that, In MuMu player the game run on x64, see the image (capture.png),

But in phoenix OS, gameguardian don't show the [x64], see the image (capture1.png).

The problem is, a lua script work perfectly in MuMu player, but in phoenixOS, the game crashes or no crash but nothing happen the money & gold not changed, and i think that is the problem; [x64] don't show up, so how i can fix the problem ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Edited by Mohamedbk649

2 hours ago, Mohamedbk649 said:

Hello, i have a small problem and i want to share, if someone can help me with that, In MuMu player the game run on x64, see the image (capture.png),

But in phoenix OS, gameguardian don't show the [x64], see the image (capture1.png).

The problem is, a lua script work perfectly in MuMu player, but in phoenixOS, the game crashes or no crash but nothing happen the money & gold not changed, and i think that is the problem; [x64] don't show up, so how i can fix the problem ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Did you set-up with 64 bit or 32 bit option?

Edited by MrSx

8 minutes ago, MrSx said:

Did you set-up with 64 bit or 32 bit option?

By installation i have tried all the options x86, x64, default, but same problem in phoenixOS; game crash or nothing happen.

it depends on the emulator u are using try to redownload the x86 version of it, keep in mind that the memory from emulator and android not the same ( emulator most data on OTHER and on mobile ANON )

On 6/21/2024 at 1:14 AM, XEKEX said:

it depends on the emulator u are using try to redownload the x86 version of it, keep in mind that the memory from emulator and android not the same ( emulator most data on OTHER and on mobile ANON )

Yea, and i think the offsets for x64 are not the same as x32, that's why my lua file not working in x32.

The problem is where i have entered to gameguardian, the game is run on x32 but other apps on x64 ! That's why i think i need to force the game to use x64 or something like that no ?

download the x86 version of the emulator that's it

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

[x64] don't show up

It's simply means that the game runs on x86 (32-bit)
---

That's why i think i need to force the game to use x64 or something like that no ?

It depends, what variant of Phoenix OS that you use. As far as I know, Phoenix OS do support arm64 or x64, try redownload the game with arm64/x64 architecture on: apkcombo.
---

Edited by kiynox

2 hours ago, XEKEX said:

download the x86 version of the emulator that's it

Already i have on my pc MuMu player (emulator) and run the game with x64 (i have no problem with the Emulator)

I need Phoenix (OS) to run the game with x64...

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

---

It depends, what variant of Phoenix OS that you use. As far as I know, Phoenix OS do support arm64 or x64, try redownload the game with arm64/x64 architecture on: apkcombo.
---

Yea i think that will work, i will download the game with x64 arch, but as far as i know the game is for both archs.

Google play services library can influence with that ? (run games on arch64).

18 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

---

---

I have tried it, but again run on x86, i don't understand !

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

but as far as i know the game is for both archs.

Even if the game support for multiple architectures, it will only use one. You can go visit the game directory: /data/data/game_package_name/lib. If there's multiple folder, delete it and just leave one (arm64, armv8-a, x64)

Google play services library can influence with that ? (run games on arch64).

Yes, if you download the game directly from playstore, it will download the game depends on your device default architecture.
---

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

I have tried it, but again run on x86, i don't understand !

Refer to my previous answer, you can force the game to run in 64-bit architecture by deleting all 32-bit libraries from the game's lib.
---

On 6/24/2024 at 12:59 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

Refer to my previous answer, you can force the game to run in 64-bit architecture by deleting all 32-bit libraries from the game's lib.
---

I have tried that, but not working, when i installed 'x64 checker', there is no arm64-v8a, but i think some systems support it like FydeOS, ChromeOS,...

Thanks for the help 🙂

What's yall yappin about, if the game runs in x86 lib then the phone architecture only support x86 or 32bit, same applied to x64, you cant force it, the x64 usually allows backport if the game itself doesnt have x64 libs, but if the phone itself cant do x64 then it basically cant run anything in x64,

correct me if im wrong, but that what i can understand about x64 and x86 architecture about

[ @AngelWolf ]
---

What's yall yappin about, if the game runs in x86 lib then the phone architecture only support x86 or 32bit, same applied to x64, you cant force it

Bruh, the point from all of that is: The user didn't know wether the emulator is x32/x64 -> then try to force with x64 lib -> if fail, then it is x32. And you're partially correct, but some x64 do support x32. That's why you can either force it to x64 or x32.
---

On 7/10/2024 at 11:16 AM, kiynox said:

[ @AngelWolf ]
---

Bruh, the point from all of that is: The user didn't know wether the emulator is x32/x64 -> then try to force with x64 lib -> if fail, then it is x32. And you're partially correct, but some x64 do support x32. That's why you can either force it to x64 or x32.
---

; - ;
because x64 allows backport of x32, bruh, it all depend on the emulator or the phone itself, usually emulator depends on the dekstop arch too iirc, maybe wrong idk, but to see if you're x64 or not, GG will appends [x64] beside the process