Games runs on x84 or 64 ?

Mohamedbk649

Question

Hello, i have a small problem and i want to share, if someone can help me with that, In MuMu player the game run on x64, see the image (capture.png),

But in phoenix OS, gameguardian don't show the [x64], see the image (capture1.png).

The problem is, a lua script work perfectly in MuMu player, but in phoenixOS, the game crashes or no crash but nothing happen the money & gold not changed, and i think that is the problem; [x64] don't show up, so how i can fix the problem ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Edited by Mohamedbk649

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mohamedbk649 said:

Hello, i have a small problem and i want to share, if someone can help me with that, In MuMu player the game run on x64, see the image (capture.png),

But in phoenix OS, gameguardian don't show the [x64], see the image (capture1.png).

The problem is, a lua script work perfectly in MuMu player, but in phoenixOS, the game crashes or no crash but nothing happen the money & gold not changed, and i think that is the problem; [x64] don't show up, so how i can fix the problem ?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Did you set-up with 64 bit or 32 bit option?

Edited by MrSx

8 minutes ago, MrSx said:

Did you set-up with 64 bit or 32 bit option?

By installation i have tried all the options x86, x64, default, but same problem in phoenixOS; game crash or nothing happen.

it depends on the emulator u are using try to redownload the x86 version of it, keep in mind that the memory from emulator and android not the same ( emulator most data on OTHER and on mobile ANON )

On 6/21/2024 at 1:14 AM, XEKEX said:

it depends on the emulator u are using try to redownload the x86 version of it, keep in mind that the memory from emulator and android not the same ( emulator most data on OTHER and on mobile ANON )

Yea, and i think the offsets for x64 are not the same as x32, that's why my lua file not working in x32.

The problem is where i have entered to gameguardian, the game is run on x32 but other apps on x64 ! That's why i think i need to force the game to use x64 or something like that no ?

download the x86 version of the emulator that's it

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

[x64] don't show up

It's simply means that the game runs on x86 (32-bit)
---

That's why i think i need to force the game to use x64 or something like that no ?

It depends, what variant of Phoenix OS that you use. As far as I know, Phoenix OS do support arm64 or x64, try redownload the game with arm64/x64 architecture on: apkcombo.
---

Edited by kiynox

2 hours ago, XEKEX said:

download the x86 version of the emulator that's it

Already i have on my pc MuMu player (emulator) and run the game with x64 (i have no problem with the Emulator)

I need Phoenix (OS) to run the game with x64...

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

---

It depends, what variant of Phoenix OS that you use. As far as I know, Phoenix OS do support arm64 or x64, try redownload the game with arm64/x64 architecture on: apkcombo.
---

Yea i think that will work, i will download the game with x64 arch, but as far as i know the game is for both archs.

Google play services library can influence with that ? (run games on arch64).

18 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

---

---

I have tried it, but again run on x86, i don't understand !

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

but as far as i know the game is for both archs.

Even if the game support for multiple architectures, it will only use one. You can go visit the game directory: /data/data/game_package_name/lib. If there's multiple folder, delete it and just leave one (arm64, armv8-a, x64)

Google play services library can influence with that ? (run games on arch64).

Yes, if you download the game directly from playstore, it will download the game depends on your device default architecture.
---

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

I have tried it, but again run on x86, i don't understand !

Refer to my previous answer, you can force the game to run in 64-bit architecture by deleting all 32-bit libraries from the game's lib.
---

On 6/24/2024 at 12:59 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Mohamedbk649 ]
---

Refer to my previous answer, you can force the game to run in 64-bit architecture by deleting all 32-bit libraries from the game's lib.
---

I have tried that, but not working, when i installed 'x64 checker', there is no arm64-v8a, but i think some systems support it like FydeOS, ChromeOS,...

Thanks for the help 🙂