Pls help me Mod game Animash

baolong60tbt

Hello everyone, I'm newbie and just downloaded Game Guardian today and not really good at programming . I use rooted BlueStack to emulate and use GG to mod the game Animash but I don't know what value to enter GG like gold or experience because this game does not have those numbers. I want to unlock legacy characters but don't know how, can you help me pls? Thank you so much

6 hours ago, baolong60tbt said:

Hello everyone, I'm newbie and just downloaded Game Guardian today and not really good at programming . I use rooted BlueStack to emulate and use GG to mod the game Animash but I don't know what value to enter GG like gold or experience because this game does not have those numbers. I want to unlock legacy characters but don't know how, can you help me pls? Thank you so much

Hi, try make game dump and find offsets like "HasPremium" and etc

Edited by kotako

13 hours ago, baolong60tbt said:

Thanks for help. Can you explain more? 

Well, u can dump game lib and get dump.cs with offsets

Then u need find offsets 

Then go to gg

Click ln iii (inverted to the left) choice big arrow , Click to Xa, find library what u dump, choice this library, then you clamp the offset calculator and put here offsets without 0x, then change value to mov w0, #0x1 (64 bit)

And line below to RET(64 bit)

Hello, thank you for your help. Can I ask you some more questions pls? I learned how to dump the game and got the dump.cs file and use ctrl+F to find the "offset" but I can't find the characters to unlock. Is it because they save it on the server?

Then I use GG and do as you said, I see 2 library lipil2cpp.so, one from 050BC000 to 0690A000 and one from 734E5519A000 to 734E56C1F000. 

What should I do next?

On 4/3/2024 at 12:24 PM, baolong60tbt said:

Hello, thank you for your help. Can I ask you some more questions pls? I learned how to dump the game and got the dump.cs file and use ctrl+F to find the "offset" but I can't find the characters to unlock. Is it because they save it on the server?

Then I use GG and do as you said, I see 2 library lipil2cpp.so, one from 050BC000 to 0690A000 and one from 734E5519A000 to 734E56C1F000. 

What should I do next?

Use libil2cpp.so in below, im so understand u use BlueStacks? I have same problem with it on ba