Aker666

Question

Hi,

I'm new with GameGuardian and I'm trying to patch Need For Speed No Limits with this script: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/38450-need-for-speed-no-limits-money-and-gold/

As I have an Xperia XZ1 with Android 9, I have downloaded the following files:

• GameGuardian.101.1.apk

• Parallel_Space_4.0.9078_Android9+_gg_signed.apk

• Parallel_Space_64Bit_Support_1.0.3075_gg_signed.apk

After installing GameGuardian by selecting x64 mode, when I add GameGuardian and NFS to Parallel Space, if I launch GameGuardian by selecting No Root mode, it's like it can't be configured and all the time I get the warning that being in No Root mode, to install some virtual space software. If I start GameGuardian together with the game, it says that the daemon could not start and I can't do anything.

I don't know if I'm downloading the wrong files or if there is some step I'm doing wrong. Or if my device is not supported and that's why it doesn't work.

I would appreciate any help.

Best regards.

Edited by Aker666
Fix typo

3 answers to this question

Try installing Virtual Xposed gg signed version. I wouldn't recommend you to use parallel space because the same thing happened to me on my android 9 phone too.

It says "failed to load daemon" because gg didn't get superuser permissions. Use Virtual Xposed, it's much better than parallel space. It should be somewhere around this website.

[ @Aker666 ]
---
I recommend to stop using any virtual apps in general, virtual machine is much better in terms of overall compatibility. Just grab VPhoneGaGa or others:

---
If you still facing 'daemon' error, use: termux and execute these command:

su
setenforce 0

Then go inside Game Guardian --> 'Fix It' button --> Switch to work with SELinux
---

Hello,

Thanks for the replies, I wrote a message a while ago but I don't understand why it didn't get published.

In the end I managed to get it working with Virtual Master, anyway I got banned after a few days so I didn't have much joy either.

Best regards!