Game Error / hill climb racing 2

Unknownharry

Question

1. In .... All types of Emulators Like X8-Sandbox/VMOS .... It Shows Us Error Of [ Unfortunately Hcr2 Has Stopped ] But it was Working Yesterday Until Patch Update Release But Root Device Don't Have This Problem .

2. It was Working Yesterday 1.59.3 when User is Offline But When On Internet It was Internel Corrupted Something....{ Only On Emulator Phone }... Can Someone Find Us Solution On This Try To Measure Thing And there are better People this Some Stuff.... Give Me Reply on it ... DevS :- FingerSoft,May had find Solutions on it .... They Got Huge Loss By Me* and my other People like Like ... We Make Script to Unlock 🔓 {Premium pass} which was 2$ And Almost like 100k Use was Done By Players..... but you Can Guess What it Been Happen to Company 😂 @NoFear @BadCase

Edited by Unknownharry

1 answer to this question

On 2/17/2024 at 9:34 AM, Unknownharry said:

1. In .... All types of Emulators Like X8-Sandbox/VMOS .... It Shows Us Error Of [ Unfortunately Hcr2 Has Stopped ] But it was Working Yesterday Until Patch Update Release But Root Device Don't Have This Problem .

2. It was Working Yesterday 1.59.3 when User is Offline But When On Internet It was Internel Corrupted Something....{ Only On Emulator Phone }... Can Someone Find Us Solution On This Try To Measure Thing And there are better People this Some Stuff.... Give Me Reply on it ... DevS :- FingerSoft,May had find Solutions on it .... They Got Huge Loss By Me* and my other People like Like ... We Make Script to Unlock 🔓 {Premium pass} which was 2$ And Almost like 100k Use was Done By Players..... but you Can Guess What it Been Happen to Company 😂 @NoFear @BadCase

Just downloaded the update, works fine. Android 14 is surprisingly also supported. My emulator runs it fine too. Your problem seems to be just specific to you.