How do i change values that are encrypted?

Player686776

Hi, im trying to change the value of the game Pvz All stars a chinese game that got deleted years ago but im using a mod for it.

When i change the value of sun it does show i have 9999 but when i try buying something the game tells me i dont actually have that amount.

That makes me think the value im changing is only display value, so how do i change the real one

Extra detail, to play the game i have to turn wifi off

Screenshot_2024-02-11-17-51-44-600.jpg

Hi @Player686776, it is unexpected that PvZ has some kind of protection. To my knowledge you can just find the value, change it and it would works normally. So you can try several things:

• - Find the display value that works -> goto the address of that display value -> find the neighboring address that has purple colored address (also change if there's multiple of them) -> change the value to 0 -> the real value might close to that display value
  • - Or you can try to find the xored sun value: number_of_sunX4 (7X4) and while editing you should retain the X4 (99999X4), something like that. You can also increment the X by 2 if there's no results found: (7X2, etc)

1 minute ago, MC874 said:

Hi @Player686776, it is unexpected that PvZ has some kind of protection. To my knowledge you can just find the value, change it and it would works normally. So you can try several things:

• - Find the display value that works -> goto the address of that display value -> find the neighboring address that has purple colored address (also change if there's multiple of them) -> change the value to 0 -> the real value might close to that display value
  • - Or you can try to find the xored sun value: number_of_sunX4 (7X4) and while editing you should retain the X4 (99999X4), something like that. You can also increment the X by 2 if there's no results found: (7X2, etc)

Hi! Im sorry to bother so much but im new to game guardian and i couldnt understand that much of what you said 😞

would you mind giving me an example in a game you use gg if its not much to ask

27 minutes ago, MC874 said:

Thats the coin display value for example and when i go to it, no purple thing appears

Screenshot_2024-02-11-19-47-24-967.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-11-19-47-35-777.jpg

3 hours ago, MC874 said:

If you want i can give you the game to try