OREW

Question

Hi, I was trying some hacking in dead by daylight mobile ne® but every time I was searching for value Immediately banned or just a few seconds after the scanning?!.
After some questions here and there they I have figured that I need to use a firewall! 🐧

Soo can someone direct me to some files or app to enable firewall to hide the gg progress from the game?

2 answers to this question

[ @OREW ]
---

I was searching for value Immediately banned or just a few seconds after the scanning?!.

There's several solutions:

• - Hide game guardian from the game.
  • - Use/find another undetected memory cheats. Some game have 'memory trap' that by modifying it can cause the game sending 'abnormal' signal.
  • - Prevent the game sending 'abnormal' signal to server using firewall/hosts

---

Soo can someone direct me to some files or app to enable firewall to hide the gg progress from the game?

It is not easy as you think, but I recommend you to learn: iptables. You can set your own 'firewall' with dynamic rules with IPTables, and yes, it does exist on Android too (not just linux)
---

thx for the reply quickly ✨

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

Prevent the game sending 'abnormal' signal to server using firewall/hosts

This sound interesting, i will look after it and see if it fits with me 🫡

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

It is not easy as you think, but I recommend you to learn: iptables. You can set your own 'firewall' with dynamic rules with IPTables, and yes, it does exist on Android too (not just linux)

Ohh thx for the wiring 🫂, and again thx for stepping by