Help needed

Djboss

Link  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.tatem.ball.sort.puzzle%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dball%2Bsort%2Bpuzzle%2Btatem%2Bgame&ved=2ahUKEwjziJbHvob7AhUfMEQIHfQjCg0QFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw08vzJUOcHtyPrbykTpKtGx

Is it possible to jump levels inthis game ?

Memory Range : Anonymous

Value Type : Dword

Very simple search, refine and edit. Just search the level number you are on then complete a level and refine and when you have one value left edit to the level you want to jump to.

This script will easy complete the level for you. Just make one move and it will finish. I added no ads for you too.

BallSort_1_0_670.lua

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Memory Range : Anonymous

Value Type : Dword

Very simple search, refine and edit. Just search the level number you are on then complete a level and refine and when you have one value left edit to the level you want to jump to.

This script will easy complete the level for you. Just make one move and it will finish. I added no ads for you too.

BallSort_1_0_670.lua 8.07 kB · 1 download

Please how can I get more scripts? Is there a way for me to contact you?