Super Mario 64 (TechnoSeven) Android Port (Normal and No Touch Version)

Smoker1

3 hours ago, nok1a said:

Yeah it's different for you. Not sure if it's because your having the no touch apk or something else. But if value changes address each time you have to use offsets. So you can search for values that don't change and restart the game a few times to see if the distance from the non changable value and the health value remains same. Will take a few tries.

It's not practical for me to guess to much what values are static so a screen share or somesort is most suitable by my opinion. Perhaps on discord or something.

Well the No Touch Version is perfect for those that have Devices with a Gamepad included. So it has to be the Touch Version first, then the No Touch Version. It is confusing to me, because no matter what, the Addresses should stay the same, but the only thing that does, is the last 3 Digits, so that is a good way to know the Address. I have it on my PC, and used CheatEngine to find the Addresses for that Build, and it works perfectly each time.

I tried to see about making a M64 EX Render96 Build, but it has Issues not being able to find the Files for it, even though I put them where the Instructions said to.

8 hours ago, Smoker1 said:

Well the No Touch Version is perfect for those that have Devices with a Gamepad included. So it has to be the Touch Version first, then the No Touch Version. It is confusing to me, because no matter what, the Addresses should stay the same, but the only thing that does, is the last 3 Digits, so that is a good way to know the Address. I have it on my PC, and used CheatEngine to find the Addresses for that Build, and it works perfectly each time.

I tried to see about making a M64 EX Render96 Build, but it has Issues not being able to find the Files for it, even though I put them where the Instructions said to.

I see, but im using the touch version. The no touch version i can't install since i get an error. So perhaps that's why the script doesn't give the right values. Can you try on touch version. Also it really comes down to comparing values for a few times and see if the offset remains same. It takes a few tries. But since we don't use the same apk it will be hard to help or you will need to do some screenshare.

14 hours ago, nok1a said:

I see, but im using the touch version. The no touch version i can't install since i get an error. So perhaps that's why the script doesn't give the right values. Can you try on touch version. Also it really comes down to comparing values for a few times and see if the offset remains same. It takes a few tries. But since we don't use the same apk it will be hard to help or you will need to do some screenshare.

OK, I got the Touch Version put up, but for some reason, this is what I get......

First is what I get when I run the Script, 2nd is what I get when I apply the Offset of 169

Screenshot_20231026-141437.png

Screenshot_20231026-141654.png

OK..............just using the Touch Version, and the Addresses are the Same. No need to find them again. Figure that out. Bet if I Install the No Touch over it, it will cause Addresses to Change

I really advice you to not rely on the addresses. May work for now but it's the least static methods. You have to know how to do group searches and offsets and then you will find this problem quite easy to resolve. Check for static values around the health value and if some of them are always at the same offset of your health value. Even after restarting the game. If so then you put the static value in a script and do offset calculation. There is the scripting documentation for how to do that.

27 minutes ago, nok1a said:

I really advice you to not rely on the addresses. May work for now but it's the least static methods. You have to know how to do group searches and offsets and then you will find this problem quite easy to resolve. Check for static values around the health value and if some of them are always at the same offset of your health value. Even after restarting the game. If so then you put the static value in a script and do offset calculation. There is the scripting documentation for how to do that.

No I ran the Game, Searched for the Items I was looking for, then I closed it out, and cleared it from Recent App Listings. Then I ran it again, and the Addresses and Values were the same when I loaded up the Saved Value. So something in the No Touch APK is causing the Addresses to not be Static anymore.

On 10/27/2023 at 1:59 AM, Smoker1 said:

No I ran the Game, Searched for the Items I was looking for, then I closed it out, and cleared it from Recent App Listings. Then I ran it again, and the Addresses and Values were the same when I loaded up the Saved Value. So something in the No Touch APK is causing the Addresses to not be Static anymore.

If you remove the game and then reinstall you won't have the same addresses. Still advice you not go rely on it otherwise you would not have the issue your having now. You have to know how to do a group search and offsets otherwise you will have this address problems. 

1 hour ago, nok1a said:

If you remove the game and then reinstall you won't have the same addresses. Still advice you not go rely on it otherwise you would not have the issue your having now. You have to know how to do a group search and offsets otherwise you will have this address problems. 

No, the App is still Installed. I just clear Device Memory. 

I also Restarted my Device and ran it again, and the Addresses are the same. LOL. But yeah, thinking if I Install the No-Touch Build, then the Addresses will be different each time.

On 10/28/2023 at 6:55 AM, Smoker1 said:

No, the App is still Installed. I just clear Device Memory. 

I also Restarted my Device and ran it again, and the Addresses are the same. LOL. But yeah, thinking if I Install the No-Touch Build, then the Addresses will be different each time.

Yea. It's complicated to help you because i can't install the APK. But it should be a bit similar as the normal APK (i think). Can you go to lives value and see if you have a pointer at offset -11 that looks a bit as in the video. Can you make a video of it as well on how you do it. 

Edited by nok1a