Guys, how do I deal with dumped .bin files?

Jonathan3

Question

I used gg to dump dbd mobile and get a lot of .bin files around 3.93GB in total and a com.netease.ma100asia-maps.txt file, I saw one video in this forum but it's expired.

how should i perform next to get a .pak file, consider it's made with unreal engine 4.27, wanna export some mobile cosmetics out, ty

Snipaste_2023-10-11_08-13-45.png

4 answers to this question

[ @Jonathan3 ]
---

I used gg to dump dbd mobile and get a lot of .bin files around 3.93GB

You need to dump the specific memory range to eliminate unnecessary part of the game. Goto Memory Viewer -> Goto Address (->) -> Select the dropdown menu (v: on the right of the address bar) -> Find any live memory with (.pak) on it and write down it's memory range (Ex: *****-*****: 12bcd-12ccd) -> The dump it using the memory range you wrote.
---

how should i perform next to get a .pak file

(.pak) files are usually encrypted, unlike (.unity3d) files. It involves md5 hashing and some "key". Even big games like PUBGM (also use (.pak) files) are rarely seen someone able to unlock their (.pak) files.
---

wanna export some mobile cosmetics out

If you want to get their cosmetics or textures, you can just dump it from Android Renderer (OpenGL), some tools like Ninja Ripper should do it (but you need to use Android Emulator on PC).
---

On 10/11/2023 at 1:28 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Jonathan3 ]
---

You need to dump the specific memory range to eliminate unnecessary part of the game. Goto Memory Viewer -> Goto Address (->) -> Select the dropdown menu (v: on the right of the address bar) -> Find any live memory with (.pak) on it and write down it's memory range (Ex: *****-*****: 12bcd-12ccd) -> The dump it using the memory range you wrote.
---

(.pak) files are usually encrypted, unlike (.unity3d) files. It involves md5 hashing and some "key". Even big games like PUBGM (also use (.pak) files) are rarely seen someone able to unlock their (.pak) files.
---

If you want to get their cosmetics or textures, you can just dump it from Android Renderer (OpenGL), some tools like Ninja Ripper should do it (but you need to use Android Emulator on PC).
---

so, is it possible to convert .bin files to pak files ;-;

I did you emulator and gg to dump, I saw a youtube video taliking about bin files but it's private

On 10/12/2023 at 9:06 PM, Jonathan3 said:

I did you emulator and gg to dump, I saw a youtube video taliking about bin files but it's private

Hey, did you ever figure this out? Having the same issue here.

[ @Jonathan3 ]
---

You don't need to convert anything. Just change ".bin" to ".pak". Bin files is basically contains raw data, if it has the right structure, then you can just rename it to the right extension.
---