Mistplay user? Quick question...

Im currently playing a game that offers in-game currency to dl and play certain apps\ games to a certain point.

I've only done it once with Yahtzee, it only took me a couple hours to reach the lvl 5 goal to collect my reward.

Today i see they have mistplay on the rewards list, and the i get the reward when i get to 'mistplay player lvl 3'....

So my question is this, how long would that take to get to lvl 3 in mistplay...

I'm interested because i figure if i can double dip by getting my in game rewards along with mistplay rewards, it might really be worth it.

Just now, sanctiondecision said:

Im currently playing a game that offers in-game currency to dl and play certain apps\ games to a certain point.

I've only done it once with Yahtzee, it only took me a couple hours to reach the lvl 5 goal to collect my reward.

Today i see they have mistplay on the rewards list, and the i get the reward when i get to 'mistplay player lvl 3'....

So my question is this, how long would that take to get to lvl 3 in mistplay...

I'm interested because i figure if i can double dip by getting my in game rewards along with mistplay rewards, it might really be worth it.

also aving the question related to game how to get unlimited units in mistplay

Thanks for anyone that takes the time to respond