Cannot run game with any vitural spaces

alibale

Question

Hi all, i try to mod game zombie waves, but i have tried alot of virtual spaces kind like: virtualXposed, virtual spaces... But i cannot login to the game. I think that may be this error related to login to google. Do anyone faced the same error with me?

7 answers to this question

What problems do you exactly mean opening the game or logging in to google?

If its google you can try octopus virtual or multiple accounts

You can search this channel on yt find the virtuals there

(Asep CH)

Screenshot_20230718-005155_YouTube.jpg

21 hours ago, Colone said:

What problems do you exactly mean opening the game or logging in to google?

If its google you can try octopus virtual or multiple accounts

You can search this channel on yt find the virtuals there

(Asep CH)

Screenshot_20230718-005155_YouTube.jpg

Thank you, let me try

On 7/20/2023 at 2:07 AM, Xaviesz said:

[ @alibale ]
---
If you're having  a difficulty trying to login to google play games, I suggest to use: GSpace virtual
---
Do note that: virtual apps is deprecated, I recommend to use Virtual Machine instead:

---

Yes, i can do it now, do you know how to fix error game will close when i search the value with GG?

[ @alibale ]
---
This is usually caused by the game's Anti-Cheat. It can detect debugging app or some app that does floating icon, which is what Game Guardian's do. Is this caused ONLY when you're using script?
---
I highly recommend that you're installing Game Guardian outside of Virtual Apps, which, your device needs to be rooted first. Then, installing the game inside Virtual Apps. This can avoid the game detecting Game Guardian.
---
If you aren't able to do above, i'm afraid that you can use alternative by using Magisk (You need Virtual Machine as your Virtual Apps). It is some Root alternative that ables you to run custom modules. It is like Root + with XPosed Framework bundled into one. Then, you can install these modules:

---
If you also aren't able to do above, you can use Android Emulator inside your computer (Windows devices), which you can use: LDPlayer9 and use Cheat Engine as Game Guardian alternative. However, this is not guaranteed to be working because some games might have Emulator Detection.
---
Try all above first, if it's failing, comments your game's name and script that you're using (If there's one).
---

Edited by Xaviesz
Advanced

10 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @alibale ]
---
This is usually caused by the game's Anti-Cheat. It can detect debugging app or some app that does floating icon, which is what Game Guardian's do. Is this caused ONLY when you're using script?
---
I highly recommend that you're installing Game Guardian outside of Virtual Apps, which, your device needs to be rooted first. Then, installing the game inside Virtual Apps. This can avoid the game detecting Game Guardian.
---
If you aren't able to do above, i'm afraid that you can use alternative by using Magisk (You need Virtual Machine as your Virtual Apps). It is some Root alternative that ables you to run custom modules. It is like Root + with XPosed Framework bundled into one. Then, you can install these modules:

---
If you also aren't able to do above, you can use Android Emulator inside your computer (Windows devices), which you can use: LDPlayer9 and use Cheat Engine as Game Guardian alternative. However, this is not guaranteed to be working because some games might have Emulator Detection.
---
Try all above first, if it's failing, comments your game's name and script that you're using (If there's one).
---

I really thank you for enthusiastically supporting me like that. currently i am using both ldplayer and bluestack but getting the same error. The game I'm trying to cheat is Zombie waves. I have tried many ways but no success. Do you use any social networks? I'd really appreciate it if you could help me.

[ @alibale ]
---
I'm pretty sure that the game has some kind of "detection". I believe it was because of "Root" detection because the game keep crashing even though I've deleted all rooting apps. I also managed to bypass the detection by simple memory spoofing. Check your Inbox for that. The only downside is: you can't use Game Guardian since the memory is already altered, so, Game Guardian cannot see the new altered memory. 
---

Edited by Xaviesz