Help is needed

serov15

Question

I have such a question on my Miui 13.0.4 phone, it says that the program was created for an earlier version of android, it may not work correctly, although I downloaded the latest version of the game guardian, everything used to work fine, but a couple of days ago it started not working

Screenshot_2023-06-10-03-44-52-707_com.android.chrome.jpg

2 answers to this question

Android just warn that when an application sdk target is lower than your os sdk version. You can ignore that it is not a big deal if the gap is not that big. I am on Android 13 o use gg without issues

25 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Android просто предупреждает, что когда цель SDK приложения ниже, чем версия SDK вашей ОС. Вы можете не обращать внимания на то, что это не имеет большого значения, если разрыв не такой большой. Я на Android 13 или использую gg без проблем

yes, I wouldn’t pay, well, I stopped hacking the game, I’ve been playing St 2 (Strategy and Tactics 2) since January, everything was fine, and now I can’t even find money, I covered everything, well, the problem is not clear.