Game won't open in a modded virtual space

JC54

Hey guys, I need someone to help me open my game in my modded virtual space.

When i add 

android:debuggable="true"

Into the AndroidManifest.xml, the GG works and get processes, but games (i tried unity games) won't open. Any help would be appreciated.

Virtual space: BlackBox64

Edited by JC54
Typing Mistake

• 3 weeks later...

Adding the android:debuggable="true" attribute to the AndroidManifest.xml file can enable debugging mode for your application. While this can be useful for certain purposes, it might interfere with the normal functioning of games, especially Unity games, as you mentioned. Debuggable mode can sometimes conflict with the security measures implemented by games, causing them to not open properly. To resolve this issue, I recommend removing the android:debuggable="true" attribute from the AndroidManifest.xml file. This will restore the default behavior of your game and should allow it to open successfully in the modded virtual space.If you're still facing difficulties after removing the attribute, you might want to check if there are any specific compatibility requirements or settings within the BlackBox64 virtual space that need to be adjusted for Unity games to work properly. It's possible that there could be additional steps or configurations needed to ensure compatibility between the virtual space and the games you're trying to run.

• 2 months later...

[ @JC54 ]
---
As explained above, editing APK will revoke it's APK Signature, this will cause the app to not open / crash. Before modifying such APK, you need to remove the signature first by using MT Manager (I recommend using the modded one or GM Manager).
---
Adding such permission inside AndroidManifest.xml is not needed for Game Guardian, it will run just fine.
---

• 1 month later...
On 5/26/2023 at 8:12 PM, JC54 said:

Hey guys, I need someone to help me open my game in my modded virtual space.

When i add 

android:debuggable="true"

Into the AndroidManifest.xml, the GG works and get processes, but games (i tried unity games) won't open. Any help would be appreciated.

Virtual space: BlackBox64

Discover spacious and comfortable apartments for rent in the picturesque region of Keserwan, offering stunning views, modern amenities, and a peaceful lifestyle. Apartments for rent in Keserwan

I'm also facing the same issue.