Dead Trigger 2

MONSTER

Name of Game: Dead Trigger 2
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2
Version: Varies with device
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money and G
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried the usual method, doesn't work.
Comments:

It´s easy change the Gold.

You begin with 10 G, just search for them. Spend some and do the search again. Do one or more search till you get 10 values or above.

Change 4 bytes value to number 9999999.

.....but in this time I receive a call and when return to game the amount of Gold decreases to 7  :(

Maybe the value must be locked.

I keep trying :)

Edit: Today, I modify the Gold to 999999 again but I can´t spend this money buying anything.

I think GG is not the solution, I wait for a Mod version....

Edit: You can download Mod version with unlimited Coins and Gems here:

http://androidloverworld.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/dead-trigger-2-apkdatamod-unlimited.html

It works. Sorry for Spam

:)

Last Edit: This version doesn´t work :(

It´s easy change the Gold.

You begin with 10 G, just search for them. Spend some and do the search again. Do one or more search till you get 10 values or above.

Change 4 bytes value to number 9999999.

.....but in this time I receive a call and when return to game the amount of Gold decreases to 7  :(

Maybe the value must be locked.

I keep trying :)

Edit: Today, I modify the Gold to 999999 again but I can´t spend this money buying anything.

I think GG is not the solution, I wait for a Mod version....

Edit: You can download Mod version with unlimited Coins and Gems here:

http://androidloverworld.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/dead-trigger-2-apkdatamod-unlimited.html

It works. Sorry for Spam

:)

The modded version doesn't work. Says connection lost each time i try to upgrade something.

Using the method I posted I've yet to be banned....I only do increments of 50 60k so maybe we only need to cheat a smaller amount of cash to stay undetected

you are able to buy and upgrade? I can change the cash and XP value but doesnt do anything..

you are able to buy and upgrade? I can change the cash and XP value but doesnt do anything..

Yea. I added about 60k at the payout screen and went and bought the tech lvl 3 upgrade and Ibought some painkillers and a gun upgrade....worked perfect

Trying to make a online game with all data stored on servers offline? Impossible. Its as hard as seeing for blind people. Dont just spam all over the place "plz make an offline mod of this", its still IMPOSSIBLE.