Dead Trigger 2

zNaLdO

• 3 months later...
On 9/7/2023 at 7:59 PM, zNaLdO said:

Does anyone know how to hack dead trigger 2? I just want infinite life please help me. 

You can just download a mod from 5playru. It has infinite health. You can even login with your own account. I've used their mods before and they have antiban. So you won't be banned. If for some reason you don't want to use the mod and you want to hack it yourself the health value is encrypted. So there's a real value which is different from the display value you see in the upper left corner.  You will need to do a fuzzy search and take damage, then do a "changed" NOT a decrease because when you take damage sometimes it increases and sometimes it decreases. Then perform some other changes without taking any damage and without replenishing your health and then do a "NOT changed".  And so on and so forth until you are left with about 10 or 9 values.  The one you want is a negative value. You will have 2 or 3. Freeze them one at a time to find out the correct one. Keep in mind that because it's an online/server type game, you may get banned. The mod I mentioned above has some programming embedded into the  apk which provides the antiban feature. So hacking it yourself with game guardian is not the same thing. It is a warning. Good luck

It's worth mentioning that you won't have tournaments with the 5playru mod and the infinite health doesn't work against Scienfist's radiation or the green toxin puddles.  If you hack the health yourself with GG like I described above you can fix that. But if you're going to do it on the official version as I said you may get banned.  I recommend testing with a dummy account instead of your good account but the thing is I don't know if they only ban you based on your account or some device data such as IP or mac address, in which case you won't be able to use that device (unless maybe if you factory reset it) with any account.  Good luck