Help pls location fake

cherryq

Hi

My teams get banned in an online game. I used vpn and gps, but the developer still knows where i am or something else and im banned. I guess the location. Please offer me help how can i appear in another place and hide my real location

• 3 months later...

There are many unique identifiers that apps use to ban people.

Your google account, your device, installed apps, not sure if Android has the equivalent of hardware ID, but generally, you will at least need a new google account to get unbanned.

They do not ban your IP or your location. They ban your device or google account.

• 3 weeks later...

[ @cherryq ]

My teams get banned in an online game
They ban your device

Is it Android game? If so, you may want to change some id located in /data/data/your_game_name/shared_prefs. Find something related to "playerprefs" or player preferences. Commonly it contains Device ID and Player ID, change them, and remove all folder inside /data/data/your_game_name, except both databases & shared_prefs folder (some game also stores player id inside "database" folder, so you need to remove that).
---
[ @gamegrillfiend420 ]

not sure if Android has the equivalent of hardware ID

Well there's similar thing to that called "AndroidID" or "GSF ID" (which bound to your google account), but this is unlikely since Android Game tends to create it's own ID to that specific device. A custom "Hardware ID" you can say, and that's usually located in the folder I mentioned above.
---