Trying to save a value that changes address every game

Supercolr

Question

Not the best title, what i meant is, i search for the value, and i can find it throught refine in about 2-to 4 searches but..

it is a grouped value

it is value that changes every turn in the game (it is a turn based game)

the adress won't change until i make a start a new game

starting a new game means, that the application will delete old game, start a new game, give a different address for the new mana value, and delete the old one

you can use offsets to make the old address value work, but every offset is random for each pair of addreses that changed

the offset only work for one game, the 3rd oldest will stop working and you need to find the newest value , then comparing the offsets and make the 2 value work again, not a good way to automatize since it changes nothing

if someone knows how to automatize this, i would be happy

sorry i'm not good in English you can tell

searching for the grouped value with the 2 values  is slower than searching for a single value since it tgoes from 1 to 10 and increases every turn by the way

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, Supercolr said:

Not the best title, what i meant is, i search for the value, and i can find it throught refine in about 2-to 4 searches but..

it is a grouped value

it is value that changes every turn in the game (it is a turn based game)

the adress won't change until i make a start a new game

starting a new game means, that the application will delete old game, start a new game, give a different address for the new mana value, and delete the old one

you can use offsets to make the old address value work, but every offset is random for each pair of addreses that changed

the offset only work for one game, the 3rd oldest will stop working and you need to find the newest value , then comparing the offsets and make the 2 value work again, not a good way to automatize since it changes nothing

if someone knows how to automatize this, i would be happy

sorry i'm not good in English you can tell

searching for the grouped value with the 2 values  is slower than searching for a single value since it tgoes from 1 to 10 and increases every turn by the way

Script it. Try doing a pointer search.