Device Can't use Game Guardian

giakynguyen1231

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi @giakynguyen1231, to clarify: your device rebooted while using game guardian? To further rootdown the problem, I suggest you to generate some logs by doing it inside game guardian > Fix It button > Generate Logs. In temporary, try to run this command on Termux and "Switch to work with SeLinux and restart the app" option in game guardian.

su
setenforce 0

On 4/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @giakynguyen1231, to clarify: your device rebooted while using game guardian? To further rootdown the problem, I suggest you to generate some logs by doing it inside game guardian > Fix It button > Generate Logs. In temporary, try to run this command on Termux and "Switch to work with SeLinux and restart the app" option in game guardian.

su
setenforce 0

I enter setenforce 0 then it freezes and reboots my device 

8 minutes ago, giakynguyen1231 said:

I enter setenforce 0 then it freezes and reboots my device 

On 4/24/2023 at 10:52 AM, MC189 said:

su
setenforce 0

I changed and it worked thanks you so much 🥰

Archived