MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

1 hour ago, Trev94 said:

I think i managed to figure little peace of the puzzle but nobody cares about this game lol. If anyone interested to figure it out together my DM is open. Peace

I care. What did you figure out?

40 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

I care. What did you figure out?

But you already know ? I thought you said you've got own apk version with predetermined 🙂

Edited by Trev94

3 hours ago, Trev94 said:

But you already know ? I thought you said you've got own apk version with predetermined 🙂

Oh. I thought you'd found something else exciting.

42 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Oh. I thought you'd found something else exciting.

Just some stuff you already know hehe. But we are all learning. 

Edited by Trev94

On 8/23/2024 at 6:27 AM, Trev94 said:

I've noticed that flagged accounts are still able to roll predetermine after new update. I had a play with some values blindly and game was rolling random like before. Was wondering if anyone figured, and can it be done just by patching few values... 

have u figured this out? i'm still finding out how mgf or mgs do the pd patch. there's a feature check in getrandomrolloffset method that caused it changes the roll to random+pd but i cant find a way to patch it without causing the game to error.

7 minutes ago, ChronoX said:

have u figured this out? i'm still finding out how mgf or mgs do the pd patch. there's a feature check in getrandomrolloffset method that caused it changes the roll to random+pd but i cant find a way to patch it without causing the game to error.

I didn't think MGS had it figured out

4 minutes ago, ChronoX said:

from their discord announcement, it seems they didScreenshot_20240901-190150.thumb.jpg.cf3e2e9e49caf374ac24706a0afd3668.jpg

Got there eventually then. I can do it with GG doing various searches and edits but don't know how to put it in a mod menu to have it so you can just toggle on & off.

45 minutes ago, ChronoX said:

Check your DM. 

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

Got there eventually then. I can do it with GG doing various searches and edits but don't know how to put it in a mod menu to have it so you can just toggle on & off.

any hint? 😅