MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

11 hours ago, hawk83274 said:

We had the latest capped working but as stated above seems they added a second check, as we had apk edited to bypass and freeze to an earlier version when the invite bar was functional, really would love to find what they are checking at the dice claim to send it in a error loop.

best bet second check with different info. not just app version, something else, considering that the check take a bit of time to give an error.

On 4/27/2023 at 9:36 AM, NoFear said:

So I believe this game already has all your dice rolls calculated for your account. Server already knows where you'll land on your next roll. 

I believe minigames, outcomes are already determined before you even land on them (pre determined like all your dice rolls).

Wouldn't it be nice to know how much your next roll would've won, then you would've done multiplier to maximize.......

Well, that's just what this is going to be about.

To see your future rolls/minigames, you'll have game open and switch to offline mode.

Using a root file explorer navigate to here: /data/data/com.scopely.monopolygo/files/

Each turn you take a file is generated, something like this:

48d4483b70674c02951ddfd3a289f5d7.ca

When you reconnect, it'll send these and get your account synced. If you get prompted no connection, you can click back to remove message and tap roll really quick. 

So you can roll indefinitely and write down/log all your rolls. Even if you stay on one board logging it all. When you switch to a new board, your dice roll continues. Not like a new board, new roll pattern.

When you land on a spot that gives a good size reward. You can delete those .ca files, close, restart game online and use max multiplier to really bonus up those wins.

Bank Heist, don't think you had a chance of picking the right combination....  No matter where you selected, what flips over, will always be same when you play it again. So if I flipped coin, ring, cash, cash, ring, cash.  When I go to play again, it's going to be that exact order.

See attached video.

I'm honestly really disappointed in my findings with this developer. It feels like a scam of a game and you're not really "playing". It's basically scripted and if you do x1, x5, x10 at ideal times, that's about the only user "input" that seems to have a chance on the outcome.

I am sorry.I know this post you made ia from a few month ago,but..

Just wanna ask a question.Maybe you you got some idea or tips.

In android,this app generate *.ca files at /data/data/com.scopely.monopolygo/files

I just wandering do you know does it work same on iphone.

I know how iphone handle the app data structure is totally different from android.But,maybe you know something about this..I have read a few article about article regarding this but until now it seem i still stuck.

A bit info :

Iphone jailbreak ? Yes.

What i do until now ? Just browsing around to find monopoly go data folder using Filza.

On 10/12/2023 at 12:11 PM, EncikKelabu said:

I am sorry.I know this post you made ia from a few month ago,but..

Just wanna ask a question.Maybe you you got some idea or tips.

In android,this app generate *.ca files at /data/data/com.scopely.monopolygo/files

I just wandering do you know does it work same on iphone.

I know how iphone handle the app data structure is totally different from android.But,maybe you know something about this..I have read a few article about article regarding this but until now it seem i still stuck.

A bit info :

Iphone jailbreak ? Yes.

What i do until now ? Just browsing around to find monopoly go data folder using Filza.

I am pretty sure this has been patched on android and no longer works. do you have a tutorial video for high roller?

On 10/16/2023 at 3:02 AM, truckloadeds7 said:

I am pretty sure this has been patched on android and no longer works. do you have a tutorial video for high roller?

No.Until now,its same.The client still generate the result and the result still at the same folder.

Off data,make a few roll,delete *.ca files data and when you re launch monopoly go,it will back to the last state.

2 hours ago, EncikKelabu said:

No.Until now,its same.The client still generate the result and the result still at the same folder.

Off data,make a few roll,delete *.ca files data and when you re launch monopoly go,it will back to the last state.

I've taken the lazy way and just set something up to automatically delete the files and relaunch lol

2 hours ago, EncikKelabu said:

There are still possibility that we can modify the result file before the client push it to the server.

Still figure out how the client generate and encrypt this file.

Nah,do not take it seriously,just my hobby at my free time.

not sure if they actually do any encryption - I've been making my way through it and pretty sure they just serialize the actions you take to the .ca file and then send it off. Also think they check game state for every move to verify that the actions taken/results gained match up correctly. Still not sure how they calculate the game state though. Might be worth hooking serialize function to see exactly what they're serialising

On 24/10/2023 at 13:11, NoFear said:

Meu amigo está vendendo pãezinhos... É só isso que vou dizer. Não vou compartilhar método nem nada. Ele pode ser corrigido no futuro.

I'm sad not to be able to obtain this information, it was everything I needed to know about the game, because regardless of how I change the value of the roll dice, they return to their original value after restarting the game. I searched a little but I didn't find any way to freeze the modified value 😞