MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

• 2 weeks later...

So I know very little about hacking but these are just some exploits I’ve seen or heard people using. Maybe it will help someone come up with a better way to do it. 

Roll manipulation- Two device method PATCHED- roll on airplane mode on one device and when you have a good roll, roll 100x on second phone

Card manipulation - vault method -PATCHED-  open vault with airplane mode, if didn’t get anything new, delete app and then reconnect to internet and redownload app

Dice manipulation- Dice link method- WORKING BUT REDUCED - fake Facebook account gives you 100 dice when joining monopoly- was capped at 100 links now is 20-40 links

Dice manipulation- invite link method - WORKS- new user downloads monopoly for the FIRST time you get 1 friend added to your referral progress bar

1000x early access - WORKING - polish vpn allows you to receive early access to the 500x and 1000x multiplier

Point manipulation -cake method - WORKING - airplane mode to know when to use highest multiplier

Peg manipulation-UNTESTED - same as cake method 

Guaranteed Shut Down - dummy account method - WORKING - create new account don’t love last level one and buildings will regenerate 

Roll manipulation 2.0 - two device method 2.0 - airplane mode on both roll 100x on both connect better roll to internet 

Roll manipulation 2.1 - get your rolls back - UNTESTED - after rolling on airplane mode on both phones (android) if both rolls were bad go to settings and delete data 

2 hours ago, Jadem111 said:

So I know very little about hacking but these are just some exploits I’ve seen or heard people using. Maybe it will help someone come up with a better way to do it. 

Roll manipulation- Two device method PATCHED- roll on airplane mode on one device and when you have a good roll, roll 100x on second phone

Card manipulation - vault method -PATCHED-  open vault with airplane mode, if didn’t get anything new, delete app and then reconnect to internet and redownload app

Dice manipulation- Dice link method- WORKING BUT REDUCED - fake Facebook account gives you 100 dice when joining monopoly- was capped at 100 links now is 20-40 links

Dice manipulation- invite link method - WORKS- new user downloads monopoly for the FIRST time you get 1 friend added to your referral progress bar

1000x early access - WORKING - polish vpn allows you to receive early access to the 500x and 1000x multiplier

Point manipulation -cake method - WORKING - airplane mode to know when to use highest multiplier

Guaranteed Shut Down - dummy account method - WORKING - create new account don’t love last level one and buildings will regenerate 

Roll manipulation 2.0 - two device method 2.0 - airplane mode on both roll 100x on both connect better roll to internet 

Roll manipulation 2.1 - get your rolls back - UNTESTED - after rolling on airplane mode on both phones (android) if both rolls were bad go to settings and delete data 

That's a hassle one, upon reading I feel already the stress. And I think that's not working anymore, and will no longer possible exploit in the future.

Anyway, here in Poland we have x1000, but in limited time. Is there any chance I can bypass the limit? Thank you.

14 hours ago, Jadem111 said:

which vpn are free for poland to get the 1000x?

21 hours ago, jaaad said:

That's a hassle one, upon reading I feel already the stress. And I think that's not working anymore, and will no longer possible exploit in the future.

Anyway, here in Poland we have x1000, but in limited time. Is there any chance I can bypass the limit? Thank you.

Give some details about x1000 ? 

3 minutes ago, Nosferatu_ said:

@NoFear Did you find any new bug? 🤔

Do you mean hack? Or exploit? I think there's no more. But who knows, nofear is great. He might find something. 

But I do pray that there's a way to extend the 10-15mins of HIGH ROLLER flash event. 😅

3 hours ago, jaaad said:

Do you mean hack? Or exploit? I think there's no more. But who knows, nofear is great. He might find something. 

But I do pray that there's a way to extend the 10-15mins of HIGH ROLLER flash event. 😅

Most of us can't get HIGH ROLLER flash event

It's available on most of country now.. and some selected accounts I guess.

• Moderators
On 7/28/2023 at 2:02 PM, Nosferatu_ said:

@NoFear Did you find any new bug? 🤔

No luck... Definitely have put some time into figuring out dice.  And not making any progress. Still trying though.

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

No luck... Definitely have put some time into figuring out dice.  And not making any progress. Still trying though.

Thank you. 

But maybe a way of bypassing the 10mins. flash event might a good one. 

Like the High Roller event, how to make the 10mins. time left unlimited or make it longer.  💚

On 7/28/2023 at 1:08 PM, jaaad said:

I'm no programmer by any means but I recently joined a "Discord" monopoly go group. They seem to do these random raffles where they gift up to 10k dice. They must have some type of method to constantly generate rolls via Facebook links.

9 hours ago, Silencio said:

So the Poland vpn no longer works, they decided to just randomly release the 1000x to certain people. Just luck of the draw. 

I need help figuring out a faster way to exploit the invite a friend referral link program they have. I have vmos and if I reset the vm and go through the process of downloading monopoly go from my game link I get the 1 friend added to my progress bar but it takes way too long. I know for a fact there is a quicker way to do it because on discord they are selling dice for capped accounts (not dice link method) I saw someone who bought 10k dice for $100 and it took the people a few hours to do it. So if anyone wants to help me streamline the process we can get dice for free over over until they eventually patch it. I’ve tried a bunch of things and I can do it myself, but I need help figuring out how to make the process much quicker. 

IMG_6179.png

IMG_6180.png

IMG_6182.png

IMG_6185.png

IMG_6186.png

IMG_6187.png

On 7/31/2023 at 12:49 AM, Jadem111 said:

So the Poland vpn no longer works, they decided to just randomly release the 1000x to certain people. Just luck of the draw. 

I need help figuring out a faster way to exploit the invite a friend referral link program they have. I have vmos and if I reset the vm and go through the process of downloading monopoly go from my game link I get the 1 friend added to my progress bar but it takes way too long. I know for a fact there is a quicker way to do it because on discord they are selling dice for capped accounts (not dice link method) I saw someone who bought 10k dice for $100 and it took the people a few hours to do it. So if anyone wants to help me streamline the process we can get dice for free over over until they eventually patch it. I’ve tried a bunch of things and I can do it myself, but I need help figuring out how to make the process much quicker. 

IMG_6179.png

IMG_6180.png

IMG_6182.png

IMG_6185.png

IMG_6186.png

IMG_6187.png

i’ve heard about this, do you wanna talk over discord?