MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ongyea5566 said:

U neeed park at number 6,7,8 before the railroad or wherever your destination and roll 100x until u get that number

Yea. I just checked and you can just delete the .ca file if your roll was undesirable. And basically keep re-roll until you get what you want. I'll have to look into forcing rolls now.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Yea. I just checked and you can just delete the .ca file if your roll was undesirable. And basically keep re-roll until you get what you want. I'll have to look into forcing rolls now.

You can force the roll everytime.. like making 1 or 3 move and deleting .ca files, until you get what you want sometime you might have to do re-roll like about 6 or 7 times.. 

And chance, jail , Bank hist , shutdown don't not change out come would be same 

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

That's good news then I would think. This means their is opportunity to possible alter how the# is generated.... 

Can you play offline for like 3 rolls, then switch back online and it stays synced no error?

Yes, we can still roll dice even in offline mode. I can roll up to 10 times or higher before the prompt 'NO INTERNET CONNECTION' popup. It depends.

Then when you go online, it will sync without any error. 

13 hours ago, NoFear said:

That's good news then I would think. This means their is opportunity to possible alter how the# is generated.... 

Can you play offline for like 3 rolls, then switch back online and it stays synced no error?

You can play offline for 1 minute, and after back to online, it back you to last position when you were online, no error message

Edited by Swapy

6 hours ago, birdkeep said:

Does anyone know what file explorer app this is? I'm trying to enable PIP (as shown in this video) in Bluestacks but I have no idea how. Googling just tells me to create new instances, which is not what I want. Is this picture-in-picture thing available on Bluestacks?

That's outdated man... doesn't look like there's a new exploit just yet

7 hours ago, birdkeep said:

What I've been doing is:

1. Open Monopoly Go
2. Turn on Airplane Mode
3. Roll.
4. If the roll is desirable, take it online. If it is not, I roll just once more.
5. If it is desirable, I take it online.
6. If it is not, I force quit MG
7. Open the root explorer and delete all the .ca files.
8. Try again.

So yes, I want to know what root explorer will allow me to do PIP. You can obviously do this will 1 roll only but i find it really inefficient. It's also tedious until we can find a way to actually change the upcoming roll.

I tried this method more than 10 times till got bored from try, when the game want bad luck in game, how ever times you try, It keep give you bad chance

42 minutes ago, Skinny_Jeans said:

There's also some way to get the packs they're offering. Someone told me about that there's a friend that is able to buy all packs for $ 0 (also stickers)

That's interesting 

2 hours ago, Skinny_Jeans said:

There's also some way to get the packs they're offering. Someone told me about that there's a friend that is able to buy all packs for $ 0 (also stickers)

@NoFear 😍OMG is that real 

Edited by Bullet-Hell

10 hours ago, Skinny_Jeans said:

LP?