MONOPOLY GO!

Nosferatu_

11 hours ago, akashandroish2 said:

Bro everyone has it now lol goodluck with that

Can you help me with that method 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Spychopat said:

Please share ❤️

Could use any help. Is there a discord for modded apk or something ? Would be really nice to get rid of the popup.

I make my own but dont share it. There are others about but I'm not sure where you get them. I know there's one called MGs but I think they charge for it.

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I make my own but dont share it. There are others about but I'm not sure where you get them. I know there's one called MGs but I think they charge for it.

Yes 20$ and 5$ each update 

11 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Maybe I should sell mine 😂

This insane price for casual game, while game have update 2 times in month

47 minutes ago, Swapy said:

This insane price for casual game, while game have update 2 times in month

Yeah but you're not always "forced" to update the game.

• 3 weeks later...

i have one modded apk i based it on getmods apk. but i can do it for original apk armeabi-v7a/armv8a or gamekiller apk. it has patch for

- delay no internet pop-up (more than enough for you to record x1000 for the whole 5min hr) 

- if u have shutdown bot, u can use it again now. 

18 hours ago, ChronoX said:

i have one modded apk i based it on getmods apk. but i can do it for original apk armeabi-v7a/armv8a or gamekiller apk. it has patch for

- delay no internet pop-up (more than enough for you to record x1000 for the whole 5min hr) 

How do you use shutdown bots again?

21 hours ago, ChronoX said:

And where do we get such amazing mod ?
Also, what is a "shutdown bot" ?

1 hour ago, Spychopat said:

And where do we get such amazing mod ?
Also, what is a "shutdown bot" ?

You used to be able to create a game with 0 net worth and then you could visit it over and over in Shutdowns and it has no shields. Scopely stopped you being able to view these games in your friends list during a Shutdown.

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed that flagged accounts are still able to roll predetermine after new update. I had a play with some values blindly and game was rolling random like before. Was wondering if anyone figured, and can it be done just by patching few values... 

6 hours ago, Trev94 said:

I've noticed that flagged accounts are still able to roll predetermine after new update. I had a play with some values blindly and game was rolling random like before. Was wondering if anyone figured, and can it be done just by patching few values... 

I recognise you from Discord 😉