The Last Remnant Remastered

Greenspoof

Hi everyone,

I started to read a lot of posts from this forum to try to understand game guardian function and I wanted to thank you all, it was really helpful. I created a account because I encountered a problem and I can't find a solution.

Lately, I'm playing the Last Remnant Remastered on android. The game is offline. I was able to change money value but what I want to change is "battle rank" value. I was able to find it with the refine function, loading multiple save with different battle rank.

I'm sure it's the right address because the value of this address always match the battle rank of each save. But strangely, when I modify it, it doesn't change anything. I tried the encrypted search and I found 2 more addresses with huge number value, but modifying them doesn't change battle rank neither. I know battle rank can be modified because someone did it on the pc version with cheat engine and PC version and nintendo switch version has the same in game address. Android port is a adaptation of switch version. I also saw some people on YouTube proposing multiple save of the android port which was edited by game engine.

Does someone could help me ? 

I'm on it since almost 2 weeks and can't find the solution.

Thank a lot in advance ! 

Regards

Here is the different value I found with encrypted search. When I modify one of the value, all other value, encrypted one also, modify accordingly.

Could there be a another value linked to those which could modify the battle rank? 

Because when I modify the encrypted value, the battle rank is modified but it return to the original value after, even if in game guardian, the value stay.

Thank!

Screenshot_2023-04-01-21-04-04-706_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.thelastremnantremastered.jpg

I think you'll find all the values modify when you change one of them because it's all the same address.

I did go to have a look at this game but it was a paid app in my store and also about 5GB in size.

On 4/1/2023 at 10:31 PM, sammax71 said:

I think you'll find all the values modify when you change one of them because it's all the same address.

I did go to have a look at this game but it was a paid app in my store and also about 5GB in size.

Thank you for your answer. Sorry for the delay, I was busy with my work.

I understand what you said. So what should be the next step to modify it ?

I tried the unknow value search to find a related value I didn't find, but even with all the different save I have with different battle rank, I can't isolate it.

Thanks again !

Archived