Dump and structure file

nok1a

Question

I have a binary file that i would like to dump. However i don't want to dump it and have it as a raw .bin file. I want to dump the file to a file that automatically structure the data. Like structure, field sizes...etc. Is this possible with GG ? Can i write such script in GG Lua that takes the dumped data and structures it?

5 answers to this question

22 hours ago, nok1a said:

I have a binary file that i would like to dump. However i don't want to dump it and have it as a raw .bin file. I want to dump the file to a file that automatically structure the data. Like structure, field sizes...etc. Is this possible with GG ? Can i write such script in GG Lua that takes the dumped data and structures it?

yes if you are familiar with elf binary , I'm currently working on a script that dump the methods, fields , classes at real-time using only the elf binary starting address

21 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

yes if you are familiar with elf binary , I'm currently working on a script that dump the methods, fields , classes at real-time using only the elf binary starting address

Its not a elf binary. But good to know it is possible. So this structing can be written in Lua or do i need to learn some programming language??

I was even thinking about writing a lua script that takes the values and add their appropriate names to it.

you need to find the magic string for that bin and you need to study it's type to be able to calculate the correct offsets , it may take long time to be able to achieve what you want 
-ask gpt it boost your work

18 minutes ago, XEKEX said:

you need to find the magic string for that bin and you need to study it's type to be able to calculate the correct offsets , it may take long time to be able to achieve what you want 
-ask gpt it boost your work

Personally i prefer not asking GPT things i do not know. But most of the files i understand aright. Not everything because not much documentation.
So if i dump to a sercent file that has code in it, GG will not override that files data with it's own data?

11 hours ago, nok1a said:

Personally i prefer not asking GPT things i do not know. But most of the files i understand aright. Not everything because not much documentation.
So if i dump to a sercent file that has code in it, GG will not override that files data with it's own data?

You can override with gg at real-time, 

I saw in tools a script that can inject any file into a game permanently

you can use gpt 4 for accurate responses 

Archived