What are the basics to create ban script?

kalibro

Question

Hello can somebody explain or show how are ban scripts made for unity games, someone told me, you need actually like 2 scripts for that, first for player ID and second for ban activation and then possibly ban someone.

pls help, im doing that not to create violence in games ,only for my future hacking skills.

3 answers to this question

On 3/22/2023 at 6:13 AM, kalibro said:

Hello can somebody explain or show how are ban scripts made for unity games, someone told me, you need actually like 2 scripts for that, first for player ID and second for ban activation and then possibly ban someone.

pls help, im doing that not to create violence in games ,only for my future hacking skills.

if you mean anti tires if the game is online, try the tracker host, usually the package contains information example id ,hosts, etc and try to block the host there are several unity games using hosts for example the game arena of valor uses a banned host udp unity3d com then change the host again

22 hours ago, kalibro said:

There is no basics. Very unlikely for bans to happen only client sided. Let stand banning a other player. Possible only if you find some exploit. Takes time. Would suggest to check with proxy debuggers. And if you find an exploit to see if it is actually possible to implement it to a GG script.

Archived