Evony: The King's Return - Resource Reader

ChazzAyG

Hi, I am currently tried to figure out how to read information regarding resources (Food, Wood, Stone, & Ore) for Evony The King's Return. Has anyone had any success with this or able to point me in the right direction please? I am looking to link it up to a larger program to keep track of inventories for my various farm accounts. Thanks!

UPDATE: I have managed to get the values for the resources however the memory allocations keep changing and I am not sure how to track these changes. Originally Food was found in "9285E5B0" for example, and after restarting Evony it was found in "8D3EBB00". I am not sure how I would track this. I was hoping to just find the memory allocations, and then query them, export the data, and input it into a python program to then update a spreadsheet. Any ideas please anyone?

5 hours ago, ChazzAyG said:

UPDATE: I have managed to get the values for the resources however the memory allocations keep changing and I am not sure how to track these changes. Originally Food was found in "9285E5B0" for example, and after restarting Evony it was found in "8D3EBB00". I am not sure how I would track this. I was hoping to just find the memory allocations, and then query them, export the data, and input it into a python program to then update a spreadsheet. Any ideas please anyone?

Maybe you could use gdb and debug it and create a script 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived