Failed to load daemon

MANDO01

Question

12 answers to this question

7 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

Sometimes when i open f1vm and open game guardian it says FAILED TO LOAD DAEMON when it comes i have to restart f1vm how to fix this problem

open gameguardian inside of f1vm

Or maybe f1vm is corrupt, try to uninstall f1vm and install it again

42 minutes ago, under_score said:

open gameguardian inside of f1vm

Or maybe f1vm is corrupt, try to uninstall f1vm and install it again

well i think you didn't understand me

I mean when i open game guardian in f1vm 

sometimes it works fine and sometimes i get this error 

And I tried to reinstall it so many times

Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-55-01-363_com.f1player.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-55-22-377_com.f1player.jpg

Edited by MANDO01

2 minutes ago, MANDO01 said:

well i think you didn't understand me

I mean when i open game guardian in f1vm 

Sometimes i get this error not always!!

And I tried to reinstall it so many times

Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-55-01-363_com.f1player.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-13-03-55-22-377_com.f1player.jpg

maybe try to reinstall gameguardian. seems like a f1vm issue, try to tap reset the sandbox in f1vm

On 1/13/2023 at 10:27 AM, MANDO01 said:

I did that now and didn't do anything 

Hi @MANDO01, Daemon Failed means it can't instantiate a background process/service because of Occupied Permission/Access. The cause is something that accessing a Root Directory or accessing Local Network (something that requires High Level of Permission). The only way is to restart your device. There's no effective solution to this since the causes may vary. If you're anoyyed, you can always try several things as your first step:

• - You can determine the reason behing Failing Daemons by monitoring your app activtiy using logcat: MyAndroidTools Pro has a nice logcat feature or even modifying system app properties. Don't forget to also analyse malicious / unnecessary apps that accessing Libnetd, a simple Packet Capturer can give you a better result: PCAPdroid
  • - I don't know if F1 VM has a Dual User Space like Xiaomi did, as it can cause the same issue related to Daemon. Probably, creating multiple Instance of F1 VM can also be the reason.
  • - You might want to disable any existing Firewall Client through Termux.
export ANDROID_NO_USE_FWMARK_CLIENT = 1

However, it could also because of GG being buggy on F1 VM (or opposite), as you said: "sometimes it works fine and sometimes i get this error".

Edited by MC189

4 hours ago, MC189 said:

Hi @MANDO01, Daemon Failed means it can't instantiate a background process/service because of Occupied Permission/Access. The cause is something that accessing a Root Directory or accessing Local Network (something that requires High Level of Permission). The only way is to restart your device. There's no effective solution to this since the causes may vary. If you're anoyyed, you can always try several things as your first step:

• - You can determine the reason behing Failing Daemons by monitoring your app activtiy using logcat: MyAndroidTools Pro has a nice logcat feature or even modifying system app properties. Don't forget to also analyse malicious / unnecessary apps that accessing Libnetd, a simple Packet Capturer can give you a better result: PCAPdroid
  • - I don't know if F1 VM has a Dual User Space like Xiaomi did, as it can cause the same issue related to Daemon. Probably, creating multiple Instance of F1 VM can also be the reason.
  • - You might want to disable any existing Firewall Client through Termux.
export ANDROID_NO_USE_FWMARK_CLIENT = 1

However, it could also because of GG being buggy on F1 VM (or opposite), as you said: "sometimes it works fine and sometimes i get this error".

Myandroidtools pro i got this error in every part of the app FAILED TO GIN ROOT ACCESS

i restarted f1vm 3 times and still the same error and game guardian working fine 

Screenshot_2023-01-15-04-09-25-029_com.f1player.jpg

21 hours ago, MANDO01 said:

Myandroidtools pro i got this error in every part of the app FAILED TO GIN ROOT ACCESS

i restarted f1vm 3 times and still the same error and game guardian working fine 

Screenshot_2023-01-15-04-09-25-029_com.f1player.jpg

Hi @MANDO01, I think it's just confirm it. F1 VM has a buggy Daemon that causing this, MyAndroidToolsPro also requires Daemon to see the LogCat.

• - Basicly, the app aren't able to deploy it's services. Have you tried another Virtual Machine or check new updates for F1 VM?
  • - You can always check if Services is deployed when You see multiple PID on the running process:
su -c pidof com.myandroidtools.pro
#Should be shows: 1084, 8089 (or more PID)
  • - Alternatively, you can use Termux again to see the LogCat:
su -c 'logcat > /sdcard/log.txt'

In the end, I'm really sure it was  F1 VM Fault. If Daemon is buggy, then it would affect any Apps, not just GG. Termux and MyAndroidToolsPro can fails because of this.

30 minutes ago, MC189 said:

Hi @MANDO01, I think it's just confirm it. F1 VM has a buggy Daemon that causing this, MyAndroidToolsPro also requires Daemon to see the LogCat.

• - Basicly, the app aren't able to deploy it's services. Have you tried another Virtual Machine or check new updates for F1 VM?
  • - You can always check if Services is deployed when You see multiple PID on the running process:

In the end, I'm really sure it was  F1 VM Fault. If Daemon is buggy, then it would affect any Apps, not just GG. Termux and MyAndroidToolsPro can fails because of this.

Well after the last message i send to you i tryed my androidtoolspro again and when i click to much in logcat i get the log

1 hour ago, MC189 said:

Should I send to you the log ?