How to Fix Failed to Load Libmain.so in F1VM 32bit no google service Android 11+

Android119

Question

2 answers to this question

On 1/11/2023 at 3:46 PM, Android119 said:

How do you fix it

Screenshot_2023-01-11-03-40-46.png

Hi @Android119, what game that this issue occure? The thread lack of context that I could dive into. Make sure to mention the Game Name or the Playstore link of it. However this kinds of similar to:

android.bundle.enableUncompressedNativeLibs=false
  • - If it's an downloaded App, you might want to decompile the APK's using some APK Editor Pro (Android) or EasyApkTool (Windows) and add this into AndroidManifest.xml:
Put inside <Application.. object
android:extractNativeLibs="true"
  • - Are you using some Virtual Machine? Unity by default, now no longer produce x86 ABI. Check the Game if it's exist x86 library on /data/app/your.game.name/lib or inside the APK. Perhaps finds x86 version of the game on APKCombo or use VPhoneGaGa and use Armeabi version of the game.

I believe this is heavily because of the App Fault. You might want to contact the Developer to fix the issue.

On 1/22/2023 at 3:03 AM, MC874 said:

Hi @Android119, what game that this issue occure? The thread lack of context that I could dive into. Make sure to mention the Game Name or the Playstore link of it. However this kinds of similar to:

android.bundle.enableUncompressedNativeLibs=false
  • - If it's an downloaded App, you might want to decompile the APK's using some APK Editor Pro (Android) or EasyApkTool (Windows) and add this into AndroidManifest.xml:
Put inside <Application.. object
android:extractNativeLibs="true"
  • - Are you using some Virtual Machine? Unity by default, now no longer produce x86 ABI. Check the Game if it's exist x86 library on /data/app/your.game.name/lib or inside the APK. Perhaps finds x86 version of the game on APKCombo or use VPhoneGaGa and use Armeabi version of the game.

I believe this is heavily because of the App Fault. You might want to contact the Developer to fix the issue.

Hi, can you please explain further about this? "use VPhoneGaGa and use Armeabi version of the game."

The game is new, so I don't think there's x86 version, so my last choice is using armeabi version