Football rising star

Dk4Q

1 hour ago, sammax71 said:

You can try my old script for it. Not sure if it's still working for the latest version. Not going to share all my "Versus" mode hacks as I'm leading the rankings and don't want to get caught 😂

FootyStar_2_0_13.#enc.lua 168.04 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks boss, it still works, mainly using it for player/coach anyways. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 2:03 AM, sammax71 said:

You can try my old script for it. Not sure if it's still working for the latest version. Not going to share all my "Versus" mode hacks as I'm leading the rankings and don't want to get caught 😂

FootyStar_2_0_13.#enc.lua 168.04 kB · 158 downloads

Why is the exp hack not working, and is there something you can do about it? @sammax71

Edited by cornlover53

• 4 months later...
On 12/7/2023 at 7:13 PM, cornlover53 said:

Why is the exp hack not working, and is there something you can do about it? @sammax71

On 1/4/2023 at 12:33 AM, sammax71 said:

FootyStar_2_0_13.#enc.lua 168.04 kB · 186 downloads

Do u still have the latest version's

1 hour ago, AKMplayzz said:

Do u still have the latest version's

Haven't updated it. I think lots of the cheats stopped working in newer versions.