Speedhack intermittently working

GWARslave119

Question

Hey I'll make my initial question short, and can go into more detail when/if the discussion continues. I take it there can be multiple internal timers running in an app at one time, but lately (it's been a while since I've fiddled with GG , esp. with a specific game) the Speedhack times I use vary on whether they will work or not within the same app. Does that have to do with the game's interaction with GG or the interaction with my phone, or possibly either one?

2 answers to this question

Oh and when I say the times vary on whether they will work or not, I don't mean that the app will crash if I use a certain speed. Just that the realtime speed will revert back to normal, and adjusting the speedhack times with the floating icon won't work until I exit and reload GG.

Hi! From what I understand, You're trying to 'SpeedHack Times' right? Well, the way GG SpeedHack works is by changing time-ticks on an running process, which involve Kernel. So there's a possibilty where a game can have both between Time-Ticks and Real-Time, not conflicting, but some in-game function might force to use Real-Time. The Real-Time uses NTP Server or it's own Server which You can't do really much about this.

Actually, I'm having a hardtime understanding this, so I'm sorry if it's come a little rough. 

adjusting the speedhack times with the floating icon won't work until I exit and reload GG.

The newer SpeedHack Times might overlapse with previous Injected SpeedHack. When You're creating a new Instance, the Old SpeedHack stays on the Process and the new Instance just override the newer SpeedHack into another Memory Address. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Does that have to do with the game's interaction with GG or the interaction with my phone, or possibly either one?

• - TempTime mostly aren't tied to RealTime (a Server) but rather in-game function that You can manipulate cliently
  • - RealTime could be based on Your Phone Times or tied to a Server. This is why it's always reverted to Normal.

Basicly, Your Phone also uses some 'Time Adjustment' over Internet when sets to Auto but when You're not have any connection, a Device or Apps can still sync Times through NTP. The thing is, NTP Servers aren't uses any Internet Connection, also free, that's why it's always synced.

Archived