Pixel gun 3d 22.7 (i think) isn't hackable

thepixel

First time on here

Anyways with the new 22.7 update it's been difficult to say the least when trying to hack this game,when using any script pretty much (mostly the lottery one since i am running low on gems,thanks horrid btw) it would just display this message i am using a rooted android with the same method I've been using in previous versions of the game but it seems they've got us, if anyone knows how to avoid this inform me,but until then I guess the hacking is over (for now)

Screenshot_2022-09-30-13-28-21-531_com.pixel.gun3d.jpg

Hello everyone I know it's only been 38 minutes but i seen to have found a fix while looking around in horridmodz's lottery script comments

Credit to user @bottleolotion for the fix

So to fix this go into pixel gun as normal then go into the menu with all the settings and look for "hide from the game" then choose option 1 (i tried the others before i found this out and they might not work depending on your luck)

And there you go you have bypassed the crappy anti cheat in this game you can now use scripts and do what you want but speed hack and randomizer (not sure who uses them anyways) are off limits because you are using the hide feature 

On 10/7/2022 at 4:31 PM, thepixel said:

Hello everyone I know it's only been 38 minutes but i seen to have found a fix while looking around in horridmodz's lottery script comments

Credit to user @bottleolotion for the fix

So to fix this go into pixel gun as normal then go into the menu with all the settings and look for "hide from the game" then choose option 1 (i tried the others before i found this out and they might not work depending on your luck)

And there you go you have bypassed the crappy anti cheat in this game you can now use scripts and do what you want but speed hack and randomizer (not sure who uses them anyways) are off limits because you are using the hide feature 

This method not work my phone

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 2:20 PM, thepixel said:

I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling game guardian before doing it since if the game already detected it hiding won't work

Hey, I have the same problem and the hide gg option doesn't work for me. As soon as I experience frame drops while using the script, the game detects it instantly and there is nothing I can do. You got any more tips?

11 hours ago, Shyy said:

Hey, I have the same problem and the hide gg option doesn't work for me. As soon as I experience frame drops while using the script, the game detects it instantly and there is nothing I can do. You got any more tips?

Not now i will be testing on a dual version of the game i have hid it from game guardian by doing a fresh install of GG every time i need to get my gems up but they caught onto it and if i use a script it will come up with the cheat thing 

I tried the methode of app hider and the other but it still didn't work

Basically I'll start testing and see if i can find a solution

it might just be that when you get more then the daily limit (i think it's 900 gems for free to play players and 1800 for p2w ones)  you trigger their stronger anti cheat

Archived