Farmville 2 country escape

TIGERANGEL

11 hours ago, TIGERANGEL said:

How do I get GG Icon on farmville 2 country escape and how to get unlimited barn space and keys

for the key follow the tutorial from the forum find the current key value then use key and find the remaining key values search repeatedly until you find only a few values and don't forget region A

• 2 months later...
On 8/23/2022 at 12:03 AM, Alessa- said:

for the key follow the tutorial from the forum find the current key value then use key and find the remaining key values search repeatedly until you find only a few values and don't forget region A

I can’t find the forum. 

• 5 months later...

Hi, I was having trouble with getting unlimited barn for a long time and then I found this video that worked and was very helpful on the first try

and if you want to get keys/coins you need to do a d word search

(don’t do too many keys or you will get banned, and for coins don’t do more than around 35,000)

(let me know if the video is down)

• 11 months later...
On 3/26/2024 at 10:17 AM, lizzyy said:

I watched the video but when I change numbers my barn space goes positive not negative so I have to throw away the items to be abke to buy any off global

Hey, I would help you with this but I have stopped messing with games recently, if you let me know the emulator  you are using along with walking me through step by step what you did to try to get the barn space I might be able to help you, I probably won’t be very helpful to you but I can try!