BIGboyTOY786

FarmVille 2: Country Escape Mega Hack {Root Only} - [Coins/Keys/Water/Crops/Bags]

~¡¡¡,Attention Members!!!,~

THE Ultimate Hack Approaching to ¤YOU¤ : FarmVille 2: Country Escape

https://lh4.ggpht.com/oysDVKI9R60n1w1RsqeDtjBZyEHspC42zutZZqybFpKF1-43lQGP8XOzzZGP4iJIDQ=w300-rw

Game : FarmVille 2: Country Escape

Version : Current

Root Needed : YES

Credits : BIGboyTOY786 and shanami

Hack :

★999,999,999 Coins

999,999,999 Keys

99 Water

99 Bags

999 Crops/Food Items

999 Shovels★

Ok to Share: ▶Yes◀

Memory Editors Tested On Daxattack and Game Guardian and GameKiller and GameCIH and GameKiller and SbGameHacker

Special Thanks to shanami for helping me to find and hack the keys and the coins

This is her hack method below

➡Coins Hack ▶ (999,999,999)

1. Open Game Guardian (Make sure you have "All Regions" selected) and then start the game,

2. Search Your Coins that You Already Have

3. Sell your Crops/Food Items to receive Coins

4. Search Your New Coins Value.

5. Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 String left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 999,999,999 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Coins increase.

➡Keys Hack ▶ (999,999,999)

1) Open Game Guardian and Clear you addresses then Click the Search button again.

2) Search Your Key that You Now Have.

3) Watered your wheat and Click the "Key" to speed up the process

4) Search Your New Key Value.

5) Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 Strings left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 999,999,999 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Keys increase.

And here is mine

➡Crops/Food Items Hack ▶ (999)

1=> Open Game Guardian and Clear you addresses then Click the Search button again.

2=> Search Your Crops/Food Items that You Now Have.

3) Sell your any food items you made (Make sure you have more than enough to sell, About 12 wheat and etc: for example)

4=> Search Your New Crops/Food Items Value.

5=> Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 Strings left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 999 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Crops/Food Items increase.

➡Shovel Hack ▶ (999)

1=> Open Game Guardian and Clear you addresses then Click the Search button again.

2=> Search Your Shovel that You Now Have.

3) Buy some Shovels from upgrade your Barn and use your shovel to destroy some logs

4=> Search Your New Shovels Value.

5=> Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 to 3 Strings left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 999 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Shovels increase.

➡Water Hack ▶ (99)

1* Open Game Guardian and Clear you addresses then Click the Search button again.

2* Search Your Water that You Now Have(Click the well to get more water if you need to).

3* Watered your wheat and Click the well again to see how much you took.

4* Search Your New Water Value.

5* Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 Strings left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 99 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Water increase.

➡Bags Hack ▶ (99)

#1 Open Game Guardian and Clear you addresses then Click the Search button again.

#2 Search Your Bags that You Now Have.

#3 When you unlock Cows, feed them wheat and Click the "Bag" to speed up the process.

#4 Search Your New Bag Value.

#5 Repeat it 3 times Until You only Have 1 Strings left. Repeat it once more until you see one string change on its own. Click and hold the address until you see a pop up. Change the value to 99 and the press Yes to save. And Finally watched your Bags increase.

Note: When you hack the Food Items, your Barn Storage will be over the max storage by the thousands and you can't store anymore Food but you can level up very fast cause you have a lot of crops :thumbsup:

Dont forget to leave a rep to Me!!!

♥♦♣♠•◘○Enjoy the Ultimate Root Hack | GG Members☻♥♦♣♠•◘○.

Very interesting when you click the link all you get is a pic of the farmville 2 icon and nothing else! So where is tool that is supposed to work?

Sorry but seems to be a non-starter here... no offense intended here...

On 12/18/2015 at 10:35 AM, LeonVivi said:

Very interesting when you click the link all you get is a pic of the farmville 2 icon and nothing else! So where is tool that is supposed to work?

Sorry but seems to be a non-starter here... no offense intended here...

brother he has explained clearly how to do it . It isn't just clinking link download a file and copy paste. You have to work your way out through the instruction which i can clearly see. Sorry no offense intended :) 

Keys get reset after last couple of updates. But think it's time to wake up this old thread.

@NoFear

I hear you just know how to work around things, can you hook something up?

The only way I can think of without keys resetting is change rosets to alot, normal Dword search. And keep exchange them to 15 keys but this method takes way to long, also if you have to get the rosets first before you can do this method. I have been using a modded APK that gives u unlimited keys, but you have to live with the app restarting it self after some time, after u have used some of the keys.

I have also tried to change a price for keys to negative but that does not give keys it just makes it Free instead.

Screenshot_20181006-203819.jpg

Screenshot_20181006-204629.jpg

Screenshot_20181006-203800.jpg

Edited by Djizox

My method is not the best around 5000 keys make you also reset to 0.

On 10/8/2018 at 12:01 AM, Djizox said:

My method is not the best around 5000 keys make you also reset to 0.

You can only have 3999 keys if you are new.