Help With Lua Script for data collection and creation of .csv file from it.

MrFundds

Question

Hi, I've been trying to collect data from a incremental game.

I can easily find the values I want to track, but what I want isn't really to hack the game, but to collect the information in a file. I haven't found any script made for this previously, sorry if there is already a answer for this.

What I was trying to find is a script, I think it's doable with Lua right? The goal was for the script to read the Tier and Wave values, and add the Health and Damage in a file, maybe a .csv style file for easy to use.

like:

Tier, Wave, Health, Damage

1, 1, 1.18, 3.15

1, 2, 1.53, 4.53

HD-Player_dSnIg2MDhD.thumb.png.48ea56ab1204d20bc1df8c119ad5cbbd.png

I know mostly are usually trying to hack and change values, my goal is actually to collect data from incremental games saving time in order to strategyse on them.

Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

Ok, so i uderstand,  tell me if it is what u want.

and also i have made a litle video to showhow the script work, link below

here i am using two gameguardian just to make change to the target value and trigger the script

to explain, the script just take watether value is in the saved list then watch them for change, if any value in the saved list change, all value are taken from the saved list then added to the csv file.

the file is created in the same directory level as the script is running

script.lua

Archived