Jurassic World: The Game how to get a locked dinosaur?

greenhairbeard

1 hour ago, tobiashkansson said:

Are these real? If yes... codes/ids please.

❤️

received_721914176356778.jpeg

Make sure they are already released, you can actually unlock unreleased dino but that that will break your account

37 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Make sure they are already released, you can actually unlock unreleased dino but that that will break your account

I know how to make unreleased dinos but do you know how to find certain dino id? I dont understand how to do it. If yes, can you make a video? Thanks.

On 6/30/2023 at 11:39 PM, MAARS said:

Not about update, those dino are maybe unfinished, hatch DeathDodo you will see, instant crash if you tried to collect the specimen 

Screenshot_20230630-173725_Jurassic World.png

Dude, how did you get the code of the world boss?

On 6/30/2023 at 10:39 PM, MAARS said:

instant

Yeah, I did test some bosses, and there was a problem except for the unrealease creatures because they work very well and there is no problem with instant crashes.

Hey guys I'm having a problem and I think it relates to the deletion of the Spinoceratops and the Kaprodactylus. Before they got removed from the game I put them in my Asset Repository thingy. Now after the update every time I try to go in the Asset Repository my game just crashes and I cant access any of my dinosaurs that's in there. Anyway you guys can help?

11 hours ago, Kairuku said:

Hey guys I'm having a problem and I think it relates to the deletion of the Spinoceratops and the Kaprodactylus. Before they got removed from the game I put them in my Asset Repository thingy. Now after the update every time I try to go in the Asset Repository my game just crashes and I cant access any of my dinosaurs that's in there. Anyway you guys can help?

Same problem

• 2 weeks later...