Can you help me making Pixel gun 3d aimbot?

qwer098

Question

First of all, it's my first time dealing with a gameguardian tool, and I don't have any knowledge of coding. I'm literally going to take on a reckless challenge with a blank slate. Nevertheless, if you are willing to teach me what I lack, please read this article. Thank you. (As you may have noticed, I'm using a translator. But basic communication is possible without a translator.)

As the title says, I'm going to make an aimbot of the Pixel gun game. Pixel gun supports the aim assist on its own, so I want to use it.

How to find aimbot value / easy way (#2y8vilsk)
I think this article will be of great help. I would like to use a method of maximizing the value by finding the aim assist value through fuzzy search. In the first attempt, the game crashed while looking for a value and failed. not easy.. Or should I use another way?

1 answer to this question

Hi @qwer098, certainly. The efficient way is to Dump the Lib File, as far as I know, Pixel Gun 3D is also use Unity Engine, thus you can use Libil2cpp Dumper. You can find the links here: 

You can later use DnsPy after dumping to see the Game Offsets. For tutorial, you can check other thread instead: How to dump protected li2cpp.so.
Note: Summoning @HorridModz as he working in Pixel Gun 3D related Cheats.

Archived