Scrap Metal Factory

Tusar

Screenshot_20220720-130318_ScrapMetalFactory.thumb.jpg.2f785fcbb582cc81a4ee25ec50f64b55.jpg

Rewards in the Gold Mine Event can be hacked. Memory range Anonymous and value type is E:Double.

Your cash is also the same if you wanted to hack that.

These might be of use to you. It's a script that unlocks the event and event pass and also a free manager upgrade. I made a 32bit & 64bit for whichever you use.

ScrapMetal32bit.lua

ScrapMetal64bit.lua

19 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20220720-130318_ScrapMetalFactory.thumb.jpg.2f785fcbb582cc81a4ee25ec50f64b55.jpg

Rewards in the Gold Mine Event can be hacked. Memory range Anonymous and value type is E:Double.

Your cash is also the same if you wanted to hack that.

These might be of use to you. It's a script that unlocks the event and event pass and also a free manager upgrade. I made a 32bit & 64bit for whichever you use.

ScrapMetal32bit.lua 14.31 kB · 0 downloads

ScrapMetal64bit.lua 14.31 kB · 1 download

Thanks a lot man

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Zadkielsan said:

heyo possible to have an updated script to unlock more stuff ? Lucky patcher not working 😞

This is the same script I posted before for the latest version if that's any use to you. I think it's still working although I didn't test it thoroughly.

ScrapMetal(64)_1_3_11e.lua

2 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

@sammax71 any chance you can take a look at this game called Lonely Survivor. With the latest update they hid their data, i cannot edit any values for the life of me. Maybe you can find something beyond me. Thanks. 

I looked already but couldn't find anything. I'll try again for you.

10 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I looked already but couldn't find anything. I'll try again for you.

the only way i could edit any values in the game was from mail rewards, it seems that's the only place that's not yet hidden. any rewards you get in mail (purple diamond, gold, energy etc.) do a ordered search as Dword and edit each value and claim them. Other than that, everything in game is hidden in such a way, its impossible to find any values.

25 minutes ago, Royalgoddess said:

the only way i could edit any values in the game was from mail rewards, it seems that's the only place that's not yet hidden. any rewards you get in mail (purple diamond, gold, energy etc.) do a ordered search as Dword and edit each value and claim them. Other than that, everything in game is hidden in such a way, its impossible to find any values.

I've been searching using the dump.cs and so far found absolutely nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived