How to trigger a in-game button?

ap3xture

Question

So title basically explains it all I am making kindof a macro hack but i searched the gg documentation and am unable to find such a function.

or

How do i event log android games using game guardian and then later use those events to trigger in-game button function?

2 answers to this question

On 5/1/2022 at 4:26 AM, ap3xture said:

So title basically explains it all I am making kindof a macro hack but i searched the gg documentation and am unable to find such a function.

or

How do i event log android games using game guardian and then later use those events to trigger in-game button function?

Games use logic to perform action, for example when firing in a FPS game, the game may have a function isFiring that return bool if you hook this one to always return true you got endless firing. 

so as you can see it is not really a UI interaction, if you want ui interaction this will not be possible with the actual version of game guardian. 

for UI interaction i recommend you this app

Archived