Modifying energy

LittleMikey

Hi guys, I'm new to GG, and I've got a question.

I'm playing the game 2020 My Country, and I'm trying to edit the amount of energy I have, since the game is a complete rip-off otherwise it would seem. Currently, if I try to search for my energy and once I find what looks like the appropriate values I lock them in at full, the energy bar will start flickering between how much I actually have and full. However the game still knows my actual energy number, because if I use too much it will tell me I am out of energy, and on the "out of energy" screen it will display the correct number of what I have.

Is there some sort of hidden protection associated with Energy? I am able to modify my money without a problem, but Energy just keeps beating me.

Thanks!

*EDIT*

Nevermind, I think I got it sorted out!

Edited by LittleMikey

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I too am having the same issue. I locate the money, change the listed paramaters, but it still keeps going back to what it was. Any chance of letting us know how you fixed the issue?