Offset Radius

AdamWibu

Question

Hello again.

So i have learn how to use offset and manage to make a instant search value (XA Code App).

So i wanna do on C++ but since the memory isn't static.

Instead of group searching, i was hoping if is possible to Offset Radius.

Example:

i find the infinite jump value, and search. it show 30+ results, when i freeze, a few second it crashed.

Below the infinite jump on memory browser, i find the player size. when i search, the results is 3. so i wanna offset radius the player size and infinite jump.

But when i do offset. the offset keep changing every rejoining.

is it possible to get the player size value, goto, and find infinite jump and freeze it.

Sorry for my English.

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, xWanted said:

Xa (code_app) is static never get changed

The address yes get changed but the offset no

You can use offset+lib = done

function setvalue(address,flags,value) local tt={} tt[1]={} tt[1].address=address tt[1].flags=flags tt[1].value=value gg.setValues(tt) end 

so=gg.getRangesList('libil2cpp.so')[1].start -- targetd game lib

py=0x747430B -- offset

setvalue(so+py,16,3) 

-- 16 is float

-- 3 ur edit

If your game is unity 

Sometimes when you select 

libil2cpp.so gives you wrong offset

And when you restart the game the offset get changed 

Try to do offset+lib with libunity.so

I have question, if i found value can change in A or Ca region, can i find it in Xa region? sorry for my english.

10 hours ago, xWanted said:

function setvalue(address,flags,value) local tt={} tt[1]={} tt[1].address=address tt[1].flags=flags tt[1].value=value gg.setValues(tt) end 

py=0x747430B -- offset

setvalue(so+py,16,3) 

-- 16 is float

-- 3 ur edit

If your game is unity 

I think he ment in C++, like Ca/A

On 3/12/2022 at 12:14 PM, Godismata said:

I have question, if i found value can change in A or Ca region, can i find it in Xa region? sorry for my english.

If it has methods you can find them yeah. The usual A -> Ca -> Xa
But need to make sure that you found the right class. what you then can find in Xa are all the methods of that class.

1 hour ago, AdamWibu said:

Hello again.

So i have learn how to use offset and manage to make a instant search value (XA Code App).

So i wanna do on C++ but since the memory isn't static.

Instead of group searching, i was hoping if is possible to Offset Radius.

Example:

i find the infinite jump value, and search. it show 30+ results, when i freeze, a few second it crashed.

Below the infinite jump on memory browser, i find the player size. when i search, the results is 3. so i wanna offset radius the player size and infinite jump.

But when i do offset. the offset keep changing every rejoining.

is it possible to get the player size value, goto, and find infinite jump and freeze it.

Sorry for my English.

You get 30 results but is that infinity jump a script for each character or all characters linked to one script?
making group search for character size can usually be dramatic. do you mind sharing game name?  Then perhaps no need for guessing.
I mean you can have many results but it is possible only one effects all characters and others effect characters individually. It's also partly because objects in folders, that folder has their own xyz scale. That's like why in most cases character size is 3 for Unity games. Developers always placing objects in folders. That folder holds 1;1;1 and there would be no logical reason for the developer for change scale size of a folder since it would effect size of all children of that folder(parent). But giving game name perhaps give more insight.

py=0x747430B -- offset

setvalue(so+py,16,3) 

-- 16 is float

-- 3 ur edit

If your game is unity 

Archived