Quick Introduction on Myself

Revasnake

Hello everyone,

I just thought I'd do a quick introduction here. So, I'm from Australia, and I enjoy making menus for Android games (like many of you), but I do plan on improving my memory hacking skills later this year with GG. Now, since this is an introduction, I think it's reasonable to show some of my work that I've done. One of my favourite menu's I've created is for a game called "Combat Master", in which you can see it here;

Another menu I really enjoyed making was one for Critical Ops - which I created in January of 2021;

From that years difference, you can see the progress I've made. And yes, if you couldn't tell already, making videos on menus I've made is another hobby of mine.

Anyway, I would like to mention that I am happy to help those who are willing to learn, and I will be making some tutorials later this year on Android modding, as I enjoy helping. Anyway, that's it for now. Thanks!

Archived