Ops Warfighter 3d 64 bit (player speed and gun damage, recoil)

Irradiated_0WRD

Hello Viewers!. i am looking forward to getting some help

the game is ops warfighter3d (64 bit) a girl with an orange background holding a sniper, red hair

i am wondering how do i find gun damage and player speed and recoilAngle? i searched ammo value and edited values around that ammo address and didn't get anything

also for speed i searched random float values in anonymous and even at least tried to predict the speed but got nothing

there is also one value when you goto the address for pushing the gun upwards when you shoot also if you dump the game there is a method called public void WeaponKick() {}

i am on a 64 bit device and i have to admit i am bad at finding values when it comes to memory editors 

and i thought the case is searching random values but random meaning the possibilities are getting a change in the game are 50% and this applies for any games 

let me know what you think or find 🙂

2 minutes ago, Irradiated_0WRD said:

Hello Viewers!. i am looking forward to getting some help

the game is ops warfighter3d (64 bit) a girl with an orange background holding a sniper, red hair

i am wondering how do i find gun damage and player speed and recoilAngle? i searched ammo value and edited values around that ammo address and didn't get anything

also for speed i searched random float values in anonymous and even at least tried to predict the speed but got nothing

there is also one value when you goto the address for pushing the gun upwards when you shoot also if you dump the game there is a method called public void WeaponKick() {}

i am on a 64 bit device and i have to admit i am bad at finding values when it comes to memory editors 

and i thought the case is searching random values but random meaning the possibilities are getting a change in the game are 50% and this applies for any games 

let me know what you think or find 🙂

Is it this game?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JHU.war.fighter

Archived