Owna

Hi Guys,

I' looking for a Step by Step Root Guide for Android 4.1.1 got a Asus Transformer Pad TF 700 all i want to do is cheat so if u have an easy Guide just post link here. I'm posting here because in german forum u only find ***** guides like link do 1-3 steps there than new link do 4 steps here they cant even write solid guide for idiot ppl :D.

greetz Owna

• Administrators

I just got my ASUS TF700T about three months ago. One of the first things I did was root the device, but I DID NOT UNLOCK the bootloader. According to many sources, unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty, but just rooting it won't. I have had very little trouble using ASUS's OS rooted. The original OS can always be recovered if you root it following this method, but if you unlock the bootloader, many say you can brick your device. When my warranty is expired, I will probably unlock the bootloader, but as of yet, besides ClockworkMod, I haven't found a reason to do so. I followed the directions (read the readme) here. It looks complicated, but it really is quite simple. If I remember right, after installing the USB driver, you just plug in your tablet and run the batch file. It really takes only a couple minutes. I also recommend you purchase SuperSU Pro as it works better than the original. I also recommend you update to the latest OS, if it is available to you (actually, I'm still at 4.2.1 because I need to send my unit in for warranty work - I will update before I send it in and that will unroot me). If you have any trouble, let me know. Good luck!