OOM (out of memory) error

HorridModz

Question

I am trying to hack a game but am getting a java heap OOM (out of memory) error. Should I change the settings? Right now, my access to memory is set to "extended".

5 answers to this question

On 12/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, HorridModz said:

Actually, its java.lang. It says java.lang.OutOfMemoryError. I will attach a screenshot soon.

Screenshot_20211226-132456.png

From what I can understand it's saying that it cannot allocate the total of 2000012 bytes of memory because your device (or vm or ps) only has 1910048 bytes free 

It's a java error because game guardian uses luaj

I researched it and this is correct, but what can I do? The file is encrypted- can I possibly change the memory of my physical device so gameguardian had enough?

9 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

I am trying to hack a game but am getting a java heap OOM (out of memory) error. Should I change the settings? Right now, my access to memory is set to "extended".

Actually, its java.lang. It says java.lang.OutOfMemoryError. I will attach a screenshot soon.

18 minutes ago, HorridModz said:

Screenshot_20211226-132456.png

Archived